Upperman

heartmilesofit

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How will the bees be next year. I hear Brooks is bring some new people in. That is what i heard at the Upperman basketball game last night in Cookeville. Any thruth to the rumor.

Haven't heard anything definite,but I know he will do whatever it takes & bring in whoever he needs to get the job done.

They've already shown improvement & are very young.They will only get better.

Sam Brooks & staff will bring a winner back to Baxter. :blink:

THE SQUAD ;)

• 2 months later...

How will the bees be next year. I hear Brooks is bring some new people in. That is what i heard at the Upperman basketball game last night in Cookeville. Any thruth to the rumor.

i have seen and met some of his new staff young boys but maybe they will make a difference loord knows they need it maybe they can work on their defense more thats where they suffer the most i dont think its a lack of talent rather a lack of good judgement / on the coaching staff

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes, still May 4th at Upperman! and i do believe there will be another team there so its goin to be a 3 way scrimmage i do believe.....Tyner i do believe! so it will be a good thing for upperman and LA both! so come out and watch this spring ball!

...I believe you are right...what time does this scrimmage start???