Sycamore@Cheatham

megustabasquetbol

Hats off to Sycamore. This team full of seniors and good shooters beat a very inexperienced and injury-hit team. THings will look up for Cheatham Co after Xmas when all are healthy and eligible. Cheatham's system is equally effective he just has young guys who don't quite understand yet. Don't count them out yet. Any system looks good when you have skilled players.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the third coach my son has had in his fourth year of basketball and Sycamore and I, like all of the senior parents are just sorry we didn't get him sooner. REGARDLESS of how this season turns out as far as wins and losses I can just tell you that Coach Farmer is and will teach these guys a whole lot more than what can be taught on the basketball court. He is a teacher of the game, but also will compliment and praise and build self esteem and self confidence in these guys. So many coaches are concerned about the win and the win only, but basketball like all high school sports goes way beyond the wins and losses. We feel very lucky that our son's are getting these lessons before they leave high school and hopefully head on to college.

This is the third coach my son has had in his fourth year of basketball and Sycamore and I, like all of the senior parents are just sorry we didn't get him sooner. REGARDLESS of how this season turns out as far as wins and losses I can just tell you that Coach Farmer is and will teach these guys a whole lot more than what can be taught on the basketball court. He is a teacher of the game, but also will compliment and praise and build self esteem and self confidence in these guys. So many coaches are concerned about the win and the win only, but basketball like all high school sports goes way beyond the wins and losses. We feel very lucky that our son's are getting these lessons before they leave high school and hopefully head on to college.

True---- and well said!

B)