stewart county vs fairview

kingsize12

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stewart County is the taker on this one. A 3-1 start for Bramlett and the Rebels, not too bad at all. Given their previous seasons, I say this is the one coach has been waiting for. Fairview is at a 1-4 start, and probably not ready to take on the squad from Dover. With penetration and SC's persisting defense, it should be a good win for the Rebels.

i dont know much about fairview and i know absolutely nothing about stewart co.....but i know fairview can shoot the three fairly well so i wouldnt be suprised if fairview knocks down some threes and comes away with one

Well, I know some about Fairview but not enough to say too much. But i'll say one thing...Bramlett works with a good offense. This team can post, penetrate, drive, as well as shoot the long ball. For example, what happened a couple nights ago in Erin. The game was won off of forceful penetration and a 3pt finale. Not saying that's what they do, but they have the talent to put forth in that option. If Fairview can match it, or control that level, then it makes out for a tight game in Dover.

Edited by Hoosier_101