midstate good players coming back next year

Cobra#8Hitstick

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I think Moran could be the stud out of the bunch. Has to stay healthy. Why does Moran bother you?

Its jus u obviously have no clue Brooks runs a 4.4 and jumps 35 inches and Shelton and Ramsey run a 4.5 to a 4.6 and I KNOW THATS THE REAL TIMES......jus to give you an idea of wat potential and ability all of those kids have your not being fair to the others by picking just one who really isnt the most talented athletically as some others..you just give one of those guys credit for being a stud they all have talent and potential to be studs.........that was your opinion and i gave you mine

Edited by falconfootball

ricky young(OL) freshman benches 260 squats 410 power cleans 225, james sneil(OL)freshman benches 250 squats 325, power cleans 230, scott newman(DL)freshman benches 235, squats arround 400 power cleans over 200, stayley haynes(RB) freshman benches 250 squats 370 power cleans 230 thats just some of what siegels freshman class broght these kids are monsters there all about 5'10 and over.Corven Parks(RB) is going 2 b coming back after a 1300 yard season Brandon sneil(OL DL) amazing talent and Zeke Anderson (QB) has been under center goign on 4 years now he is goign 2 b a threat also Caleb Harper also Jordan cassidine siegel is young but have a heck of a lot of talent coming up and they only lost a handful of sr's only 2 of the ones they lost played an important role in the team but i believe they have the depth to fill them in these young'ns are gonna get alot of varsity time next year i think they will do alright personally siegel may not have a great year this next season but 07-08 siegel there are going 2 have pretty powerful team.

• 2 weeks later...

tico andrews from east robertson is one of the best athletes in the midstate...he's qb for the indians and the point guard on the basketball team...he's a great leader and very determined...he already has letters from vandy...tenn. mtsu colorado and kentucky after only playing one year at qb and only his second year of football...he runs all over the field and makes vick type plays...and thats just on offense...he is a shut down cornerback and ive only one WR beat him ever...the kid can play...

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii dont think so.............

zeke and corven both are solid players...this topic is "midstate good players coming back next year," not next years mr. football candidates, both are definately good midstate players.