Lebanon vs. Blackman

FOOTBALL_is_LIFE

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lebanon is tha dark horse of this district. better give them respect.

Dark horse to what, come in fourth? Yea i'll agree with that but if you are saying dark horse to win that shows how little you really know. They are no slouch with Winfree, Payne, and Presley and no win is an easy win at Cambell Brandon Gymnasium. But Blackman isnt as bad as everyone is saying. Yea they wont win a huge number of games but Coach Turnham will have them playing all out and all times. Barnes and Bragg have led them so far and LaVergne didnt beat them as bad as i thought they would. But i'll take the Blue Devils over the Blaze in this one.

what i mean by dark horse 2 the uneducated 1 on here means that they r goin 2 win sum games that no 1 expects them 2. a dark horse means u better bet on them til they prove otherwise. they are UNDEFEATED right now? who else can say that but siegel? ceratainly not the warriors, b-cuz sumbody's big mouth jinxed them.

lhs may b poundin on the door of 2nd. so go cry in ur corner lil pup.

what i mean by dark horse 2 the uneducated 1 on here means that they r goin 2 win sum games that no 1 expects them 2. a dark horse means u better bet on them til they prove otherwise. they are UNDEFEATED right now? who else can say that but siegel? ceratainly not the warriors, b-cuz sumbody's big mouth jinxed them.

lhs may b poundin on the door of 2nd. so go cry in ur corner lil pup.

Actually your wrong home fry. The definition of dark horse is: A candidate for office, more especially for the presidency, who is not prominent, but wins the race because the leading candidates succeed only in defeating each other.

A dark horse is an unlikely candidate to WIN something. A dark horse doesnt mean "they r goin 2 win sum games that no 1 expects them 2"..... You said, "lebanon is tha dark horse of this district." Yea of course they will win some games, they already have, and they have won a couple and will win a couple more that no one expects them too, but every team does that. So sorry to be the bear of bad news but I had to let you know what a dark horse was since you obviously didnt.

Another Example: Like Deangelo Williams was a dark horse to WIN the Heisman this year.

Actually your wrong home fry. The definition of dark horse is: A candidate for office, more especially for the presidency, who is not prominent, but wins the race because the leading candidates succeed only in defeating each other.

A dark horse is an unlikely candidate to WIN something. A dark horse doesnt mean "they r goin 2 win sum games that no 1 expects them 2"..... You said, "lebanon is tha dark horse of this district." Yea of course they will win some games, they already have, and they have won a couple and will win a couple more that no one expects them too, but every team does that. So sorry to be the bear of bad news but I had to let you know what a dark horse was since you obviously didnt.

Another Example: Like Deangelo Williams was a dark horse to WIN the Heisman this year.

small fry.....i make my own rules and my own definitions. mark that down.

small fry.....i make my own rules and my own definitions. mark that down.

haha your humor less than amuses me mr big bad wolf. Dont be mad because you were wrong man, everyone is wrong sometimes. I just think it is funny how you try to act like you are so knowledgable about basketball and you are superior to me about basketball when you really have no clue what your talking about and you just helped prove that with your lebanon prediction and your dark horse reference.

I'll be looking for your new dictionary coming out with your own personal definitions and rules :lol: I'm sure it will put Webster's clear out of buisness. I'll be the first in line for the new copy, hopefully I can get your autograph in it too. Olandpats dictionary on sale now, get them while they last :thumb:

well 2nd aint goin 2 b riverdale. way 2 many hotheads and egos on that team.

might as well b lebanon.

siegel is bringin it home.

oakland is goin 2 get better as the yr rolls. but they aint takin 2nd unless they get sum post action.

Riverdale WILL be first or second and you can MARK THAT DOWN. Even if they lose their first two district games dont get on my case because just mark that down and at the end of the season im going to say I told you so and you will see who knows the most about bball. And Oakland is a good team, I think they will probably finish 3rd. But I think you are probably the only non lebanon fan on here that picks them for second. Good luck finding support with that.

u aint good enough 2 get anything of mine lil pup.

no autograph 4 u but may-b u will rate a personal appearance if ur real nice.

never said i was superior 2 u in bball. saw u play u didn't impress.

i am just superior 2 u in every aspect of the word. but u keep on tryin.

if u don't understand the meaning of that word, look it up.

hey, wolf plays 4 cookeville not oakland.