McMinn Looses to Cleveland

ladycherokees

I went to the ballgame tonight with some freinds and McMinn was beating Cleveland pretty good but the coach for McMinn did not even sub one player tonight or at least what I saw. He asked that Ashley girl to play this year and didn't even play her or anyone else. I hope we don't do this again. If we keep on like this, it will be a long year!!!!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the ballgame tonight with some freinds and McMinn was beating Cleveland pretty good but the coach for McMinn did not even sub one player tonight or at least what I saw. He asked that Ashley girl to play this year and didn't even play her or anyone else. I hope we don't do this again. If we keep on like this, it will be a long year!!!!

hey we almost had them... :thumb:

They didn't run out of gas, they were just outcoached. McMinn will have a 3 on 1 fast break and it never fails at least one of girls will just drift to 3 point line instead of taking easy layup. McMinn just puts 4 girls around the 3 point line and then tries to dish ball inside to Harris who is double covered. They have almost no offensive movement. Everything they do is based on 1 on 1. Way too much talent to be underperforming like they are doing. If the object is to get ball down low to Harris at least take some pressure off of her by putting in the Crittenden girl so they can't front and back her all night. Lady Cherokees have a long way to go to get where they need to be. Good news is the talent is there for at least one more year.

They didn't run out of gas, they were just outcoached. McMinn will have a 3 on 1 fast break and it never fails at least one of girls will just drift to 3 point line instead of taking easy layup. McMinn just puts 4 girls around the 3 point line and then tries to dish ball inside to Harris who is double covered. They have almost no offensive movement. Everything they do is based on 1 on 1. Way too much talent to be underperforming like they are doing. If the object is to get ball down low to Harris at least take some pressure off of her by putting in the Crittenden girl so they can't front and back her all night. Lady Cherokees have a long way to go to get where they need to be. Good news is the talent is there for at least one more year.

that is well said Johnnyboy. well said... I have to agree with all that statement

:thumb: This is a fact!!!! If seeing the coaching at the game in Cleveland was any indacations of what is to come McMinn is in alot of trouble... First, If you are a AAA school and you have a bench with players on it they should be ready to play at any given time. Not from what I saw. McMinn's coach didn't have or think that his bench players was good enough to give his starters any rest time. Guess what, IT COST HIM THE BALL GAME.. HOW STUPID!!!!! keep 5 players in the game for all 4 periods and one of the most stupid things he could do besides that is not calling a timeout to give them a rest.... N. Harris was doubled teamed all night and she was just tired the last of the game. looks like to me that McMinn is playing a 4 out offense. HOW STUPID IS THIS GUY?? :lol::lol:

I have to agree,,,,,,,, stupidity... that is on the coach.. where did he get his degree at????????? crackerjack box????

:thumb: This is a fact!!!! If seeing the coaching at the game in Cleveland was any indacations of what is to come McMinn is in alot of trouble... First, If you are a AAA school and you have a bench with players on it they should be ready to play at any given time. Not from what I saw. McMinn's coach didn't have or think that his bench players was good enough to give his starters any rest time. Guess what, IT COST HIM THE BALL GAME.. HOW STUPID!!!!! keep 5 players in the game for all 4 periods and one of the most stupid things he could do besides that is not calling a timeout to give them a rest.... N. Harris was doubled teamed all night and she was just tired the last of the game. looks like to me that McMinn is playing a 4 out offense. HOW STUPID IS THIS GUY?? :lol::lol:

Ok for one thing the coach is not stupid "SO WHY DONT YOU QUIT CALLING HIM STUPID". The bench really does not have that much experience so maybe that is why he didnt play them. Have you ever thought of that i guess not so why dont you quit calling people stupid. Wait until the rematch when the Lady Cherokees show you and everyone else that they can beat Cleveland. And they will!!!!! :thumb: And thats all I have to say about that! :D

I have to agree,,,,,,,, stupidity... that is on the coach.. where did he get his degree at????????? crackerjack box????

How dumb can you be? Crackerjack box? never heard of it :huh:

:D This is a fact!!!! If seeing the coaching at the game in Cleveland was any indacations of what is to come McMinn is in alot of trouble... First, If you are a AAA school and you have a bench with players on it they should be ready to play at any given time. Not from what I saw. McMinn's coach didn't have or think that his bench players was good enough to give his starters any rest time. Guess what, IT COST HIM THE BALL GAME.. HOW STUPID!!!!! keep 5 players in the game for all 4 periods and one of the most stupid things he could do besides that is not calling a timeout to give them a rest.... N. Harris was doubled teamed all night and she was just tired the last of the game. looks like to me that McMinn is playing a 4 out offense. HOW STUPID IS THIS GUY?? :D:lol:

I really, really hate you whoever you are