stewart county vs. creekwood

kingsize12

what are some predeictions about this big district game. stewart county vs creekwood?? who will win?

Well I really dont think it is that big of a game stewart might have a chance at top 3 but creek wood doesnt. Stewart County will win this one my guess is West is going to be too much they wont stop him he will have 30 this game. Creek Wood doesnt really have any shooters or at least they didnt against harpeth. I do think Creek Wood has a good coach and they will pull an upset or two this year. THis might be an upset but I dont know. It depends on how they shoot and I think that will be the case all year.

SC will come out with this win. West has to be physical and they won't be able to stop him. He should put up at least 25 or more. Lancaster also has to come out ready to play. Bramlett has done well with the team and as long as he is the coach they will be good.

I am going to have to agree with queenofthe court. Stewart County is off to the best start in a long time @ 4-1, and as long as west shows up with his "A" game and lancaster, wallace, and Wojtal play their typical defense then i look for them to be 5-1 at the end of this one :thumb:

Great job by the Red Hawks. They limited West's touches near the basket and kept the pressure on all night long. Very physical contest with the stripes really letting them play in the 1st half and then blowing some ticky-tack stuff late compared to the 1st half. Good luck to the Rebels, they play very, very hard for Coach Bramlett. Tidwell you can your glove of now, West is back in Dover. PEACE-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!