Goodpasture and DL both lose.

donswanson

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

What good is this thread? Congrats should be sent to both schools for getting to the state finals. Someone please close this thread.

Good Call Gerry Bertier!!!

It's kinda like that idiot from Trousdale who wanted to bash on DL and GP after both lost their title games and TC beat Union City. Didn't Trousdale Co. make the jump to 3A way back in 2001 because they were ducking having to play both of the private schools?????

Congrats to Goodpasture and especially Lipscomb on great seasons. You both represented the midstate well in the playoffs and beat some great teams (Riverside, Ezell, Camden, Huntingdon, Cheatham, Lexington, and Covington) along the way to the 'Boro.

How many of those teams would Trousdale Co. have beaten I wonder?????

It's kinda like that idiot from Trousdale who wanted to bash on DL and GP after both lost their title games and TC beat Union City. Didn't Trousdale Co. make the jump to 3A way back in 2001 because they were ducking having to play both of the private schools?????

Congrats to Goodpasture and especially Lipscomb on great seasons. You both represented the midstate well in the playoffs and beat some great teams (Riverside, Ezell, Camden, Huntingdon, Cheatham, Lexington, and Covington) along the way to the 'Boro.

probably not that many

what are you mad about 3a is easier than 2a Right? It should of been a cake walk for DL since they played in the toughest class for many years. And for Who tc cant beat they sure could beat Livingstone 14-12. Its funny how you privates get on here and bash tc and when it comes back around your asking for the thread to be shut down. Now that's hilarious.

Edited by tcbasketball

what are you mad about 3a is easier than 2a Right? It should of been a cake walk for DL since they played in the toughest class for many years. And for Who tc cant beat they sure could beat Livingstone 14-12. Its funny how you privates get on here and bash tc and when it comes back around your asking for the thread to be shut down. Now that's hilarious.

You've got a very good point. All we...and TC...and the others that moved up to 3a heard for 4 years was how much stronger 2a and 1a were than 3a.

Give me a break. Get that pickle out of your rear end. We all have teams that we pull against, and these mid-state private schools are just two of them.

Speak for yourself. I dont pull against anyone.

I love it when my team wins but that is the extent of it. Even being an Alcoa fan I will pull for Maryville every game of the year but one. What some of you posters miss is that football is a game. The best game in my book, but still a game. The young men who are lucky enough to have the oportunity to play at the high school level should take away from it some life lessons that will mold them for a life time. The young people we watch on Friday nights are our bankers, and lawyers, and clerks and police officers in the future.

It is always a good thing to want to do your best but never a good thing to want others to do badly to elevate yourself. There is no shame in competition,even if you come up short, because in every game there is a winner there must be a loser. Sometimes the ones who get the most out of competition are not the winners on the score board.

For all the young men I watched play this season. Take it from an old player. Treasure every minute of it. It will be gone in a twinkle of your eye.

Probably all of them.