Mckenzie @ Camden

ktrainfan

I wasd away for the weekend but was glad to return and see that you ladies pulled it out against Riverside, and to hang close to a team that is 7 & 0 is a statement in itself. Great job!

Now take your A game to the Lions and get the momentum rolling so you all can make a run at a sweep this week.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!

mckenzie over camden 73-71 in OT. Not a pretty game to watch; lots of bad calls both ways. but hey...it's a win!

Anna Trull - 24 pts. 10 reb.

Brook Cole - 15 pts. 11 reb.

Lindzi King - 13 pts. 8 reb.

Jill Taylor - 10 pts.

for camden:

Hassell 27

Russell 20

No not a pretty game at all. Camden dominated in the 2nd half but some of the most lousy calls I have ever seen shook the Lady Lions and allowed the Lady Rebs back in the game. Congrats to the Lady Rebs, you did what you needed to to hang in there and capitalize on the opportunities the ref gave you. As for the Lady Lions....good job ladies you'll get em next time !(hopefully without that woman ref on the court)! :huh:

according to box scores camden may have outscored mckenzie in the 3rd quarter but i wouldn't say they dominated in the second half.

mckenzie 14 17 14 18 10

camden 12 14 26 11 8

AND camden capitalized on some of the No call fouls underneath the rebels' goal. we were getting hammered under there.