Halls vs. Central

sportsfreak2307

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen both teams play. Halls imo is a little better at 4 spots and a lot beter at the point. Central although not real deep have better players off of the bench.

Starting 5 advantage Halls.

Depth advantage Central.

Home court advantage Central. What the Coach lacks in knowledge and game coaching he is enthsiastic. He will have his players fired up and he will play the Battle of Black Ridge up amongest the students. Look for a rowdy crowd from the Bobcat faitful. Hey their 6-1 the kids haven't figured out that they haven't played but one tean with a winning record. Central thinks they are good.

Coaching advantage Halls. Neither coach is very good but I think Webster has a slight edge. Of course that edge might have alot to do with Cameron Sharp.

At the beginning of the year I thought Halls would be one of the top 3 teams in the district. But Iam afraid their lack of depth will be the down fall of this team as the season goes on. I felt Central would be one of the 3 bottom feeders along with Karns and Campbell Co. My opinion of them hasn't changed.

Look for it to be a very close game. In the end I look for Halls to come out on top due to the Cameron factor. Central will be so intent on stopping Sharp one of the other players will kill them. (That little red headed boy. 29 vs. West)

Here is my take. Give a bit of credit to the coaches at Central for realizing that someone other than Cam filled it up against West. Also, and I could be wrong on this, but Cam was held vs. Karns to single digits and Halls still won the game. Again, don't you think at least one of the coaches has scanned a box score or two. They will be prepared. Hate that I'm going to have to miss this one. Big crowd, emotion, and the talent on both of these teams would make for a great evening.

Halls in a close one.

BOX SCORES ?

BOX SCORES ?

BOX SCORES ?

Does anyone even have evidence that the Central coach can read???

He was ran out of here (Morristown) after a short stay.

The Folks in Jefferson did not take long to grow tired of his ways.

His team will not be prepared and will lose big.

Is BIGCATT tho only person in Knoxville that has this figured out ????

Edited by redupset

i am proud to be the first person to announce that halls beat central in a very good high school game....props to central....they had us beat until it mattered....central coaching lost its composure at the end and that ultimately blew the game for them....the zebras were terrible both ways but a couple of bad calls put halls in a bad spot early....good game to both and good win devils

yea the referring was bad! #12 for Central kept trying to take charges and wouldnt get the call or a call for the matter for either team. Then Halls comes down the court and gets one as quick as you can get one. I agree coaching had a lil to do with it at the end, but Halls got the momentum with about 3 min. to go and just kept rolling. That wouldve been great if Central wouldve won to come back from the rally. Also Cameron Sharp must have been off maybe had 10-11 points with half of it coming in the last 3 min with free throws. What happen to #44 towards the end. Broken nose i heard

yea the referring was bad! #12 for Central kept trying to take charges and wouldnt get the call or a call for the matter for either team. Then Halls comes down the court and gets one as quick as you can get one. I agree coaching had a lil to do with it at the end, but Halls got the momentum with about 3 min. to go and just kept rolling. That wouldve been great if Central wouldve won to come back from the rally. Also Cameron Sharp must have been off maybe had 10-11 points with half of it coming in the last 3 min with free throws. What happen to #44 towards the end. Broken nose i heard

no i dont think its broken ...got an elbow to the nose/lip getting a board there towards the end....he got it from cantrell....up he is busted up but i dont think its broken...