Cleveland vs. Walker Valley 5AAA

volntn

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Cleveland takes it by 12.

Good to hear from Volntn, knew he could not wait very long to get a topic started to try to put WV down. I'll take WV by 6, think it will be a good game.

Agree that it is WV first chance to look at a real team, and start to see how good they really are. It will be determined by how well they handle Clevelands full court pressure.

Volntn instead of worrying about WV and CHS I would think u would be more concerned about BC not covering its homecourt against CCHS!

:rolleyes:

Good to hear from Volntn, knew he could not wait very long to get a topic started to try to put WV down. I'll take WV by 6, think it will be a good game.

Agree that it is WV first chance to look at a real team, and start to see how good they really are. It will be determined by how well they handle Clevelands full court pressure.

Volntn instead of worrying about WV and CHS I would think u would be more concerned about BC not covering its homecourt against CCHS!

My question is does Cleveland have neone in the back court who can keep up with Butler. From what I hear she's all-district material!! Cleveland really only has 1 guard with experience to speak of!!! Is WV a tough place to play what's the atmosphere like for a girls contest there??

:rolleyes:

My question is does Cleveland have neone in the back court who can keep up with Butler. From what I hear she's all-district material!! Cleveland really only has 1 guard with experience to speak of!!! Is WV a tough place to play what's the atmosphere like for a girls contest there??

No CHS does not have anyone to matchup with Butler in the backcourt, but they have in general good guards.

Butler is indeed all-district material if not more, which is indicated by the fact that she just signed with the Crimson Tide (ugh).

WV has a good atmosphere for basketball especially big district games, the WV fans expect to win as they have been a very successfull AA team including a final 4 appearance last year. The fans will be loud but it is not a hostile crowd, should be loud and fun.

Why are you obsessed with me and Bradley Central?? You need help. This is one of the first big match-ups coming for our area and no one was talking about it. I figured out you must be Butlers Mom.Thats all you talk about. And furthermore, This "he" referring to me,shows you have no Idea about me either.

Edited by volntn

Why are you obsessed with me and Bradley Central?? You need help. This is one of the first big match-ups coming for our area and no one was talking about it. I figured out you must be Butlers Mom.Thats all you talk about. And furthermore, This "he" referring to me,shows you have no Idea about me either.

Volntn, Believe me I'm not obsessed with you (he,she,it,and etc.) or BC.

I merely replied to a WV / CHS post. However the last time I posted on a BC thread you told me to worry about WV and our schedule (check the post dude or dudette), thus I just gave you the basic same response.

I have no relation to Alyson what so ever, and personally based on your biased posts against WV and Alyson at times I really dont care who or what you are. The only reason we are on same topics is that I do have an interest in all the Bradley / Cleveland basketball teams and actually pull for them all except when they play each other. If you prefer I will refer to you as heshe hope that covers the bases. :rolleyes:

I like WV in a close one.

Cleveland inside game vs Walker Valley outside game. Not sure Cleveland press will bother WV that much. Alyson should be able to throw over the top of Wells and Isom. Last year Cleveland had more quickness and size with Holly, Brett, Crista and especially Rader on that press.

If Alyson, Aston, and Alex continue shooting the 3-ball the way they have so far, should be interesting. Key is Alyson breaking the press double team and the first pass after that to someone who should be open. Still got to make shots.

WV will have to slow down Wells and Smith and get some stops inside. WV has got to rebound and not let Cleveland play volleyball on the offensive boards.

High scoring game favors WV. Low scoring favors Cleveland.