Van Buren vs Forrest

Coach_B

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The district is new for VB so we are still getting a feel for the teams. I have seen Forrest play & they are good. They have a good post game & the girls outside can hit 3's.

Any predictions for Friday nights girl's game?

Forrest a pretty good record should be a close game if the girls show up and put all they have into it they have the potential to beat them and i beleive they will

Forrest by 10. Vb has not played anyone this good except clay and we know what happened.

I have to disagree with you on that. If VB shows up and plays their kind of basketball, and I mean running the ball hard up and down the floor, playing smart defense, boxing out and rebounding they should have no trouble.

Forrest by 10. Vb has not played anyone this good except clay and we know what happened.

One bad game doesn't decide the season, I guess we'll find out Friday night but I believe the vb girls will end up with the W by about 10. Don't no if we can say the same for the boys I don't think that their ready for Forest. I believe the vb girls could beat the boys anyway.