Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hush

I think I am hearing excuses. Practice make perfect. and lets not forget Shelbyville has players who will be back after Christmas then what?????

What excuses? Columbia has a long way to go. They will continue to practice and hopefully get better. After Christmas, they will get another post starter back from injury. We will see what will happen.

Edited by Shootmore

Janay didn't receive a warm welcoming from Columbia last night, it was nice to see that she kept her composure. But after reading the paper, Columbia post combined for 29 points and 16 rebounds, so are you saying that the post players are your problem, because every time you read something from the Columbian is always this post player that everyone is waiting on, she must be dynomite or the next best thing to Candace Parker.

everybody know coaches can't play but can they coach and was you on the bench to hear the coaches say take it to them and if they didn't, you got a bench don't you take them out, again if the players don't listen to the coach you still have problems.

So I guess we will not count on columbia in the boro!!!

Go Smyrna!!!!!

Big Mac.... Sounds like you are complaining you drove from M'boro and was disappointed... From your post it sounds like your team won... Wasup with that!

Shootmore... you are dead on the season is young and so are the Ladies.

I don't think Janay was treated that poorly and I also think she stepped up and made a non issue out of it. Our student section was no harder on her than say Tyler Smith last year. You come into the Lion's Den as a player of the year like she is and you should expect some razzing.

All in all it was a great game and amosphere. Shelbyville deserves credit for coming in and getting a win. And they were supposed to win. The guy from the Tennessean didn't even expect to see such a good game he was there more for the boy's game to watch Shelbyvilles guards.

The Lady Lions will continue to improve and we'll look forward to the end of Jan.

janay transferred because???? maybe 3rd time is a charm. she's got game when shes the biggest player on the floor. shebvul may be very dangerous with her and the tall girl on the floor together.....maybe columbia's transfer can bring some game to the next meeting (s) as well

and to think single A football thought they were the only ones dealing with transfers!!

janay transferred because???? maybe 3rd time is a charm. she's got game when shes the biggest player on the floor. shebvul may be very dangerous with her and the tall girl on the floor together.....maybe columbia's transfer can bring some game to the next meeting (s) as well

and to think single A football thought they were the only ones dealing with transfers!!

Transferred because??? she didn't have a team to play for unless she transferred somewhere. 3rd time may be charm but it ain't down to gut check time yet you need to wait a while longer.