how bout them cosby eagles

cosbyeagle40

I think Cocke County by the end of the year will be able to compete with Greeneville and Mo West. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA That's the funniest thing I've heard all year.

Keep on dreaming. Morristown West is going to hand CCHS their jock strap tonight. Who does CCHS have that can guard Winstead or Guthrie on the wing, or Ewing on the inside? Joel can jump, but that's it. Travis Kelley? Please!!! He couldnt guard his own shadow. Birdsell needs to stick to working at Cracker Barrell. Terrence is too busy cursing the refs..

Compete with Greeneville by the end of the season. Man, what you been smoking, sniffing, or whatever it is you do to burn up all those brain cells. Greeneville girls team could beat CCHS. Greeneville has a freshman girl that could come start for the CCHS boys team.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Travis Kelley would take Timmy Blakely to school. Kelley has a few inches on Blakley. If you have seen Kelley here lately you would be shocked how much he has improved.

You're killing me Caleb...I am laughing so hard my ribs hurt...I have seen 18 month old babies with more coordination than Travis Kelley. Timmy would school him in a game of one on one. Going to 21 it would 21-0. Travis can't dribble, run, or shoot unless he is right under the basket. I give him credit, he has improved, but not enough to beat Timmy. And you would figure being 6'4", one would figure he could dunk.....well I'll leave it at that...

Cosby cant beat Cocke County. enough said

Keep on dreamin those wet dreams, big boi....one of these days Cocke Co might get smart and do something to keep the good athletes at Cocke Co instead of letting them go to school somewhere else. How many have you all lost now? It's too many to keep count of. Timmly Blakely, Dexter Manning, Drew Valentine, Kelvin Rone, Wesley Woods, TJ Knight, Brian Sneed, Spencer Grooms, Matthew McGaha, Matthew's older brother, plus I am sure there is more that I dont know of.

Cosby may be single A, but who wants to play for a team that gets the crap beat out of them every game, when the same kids play over and over even though they are getting beat by 50.

i am tired of talking about nonsense. i am going to bed. if you want to see the new beginning of CCHS"s season. They play Mo West at home tomorrow. CCHS wins their first conference game. Carmichael and Kelley will put on a show.

Be sure and give your boy Kelley a good luck kiss b4 you got to sleep cuase he is going to need all of the luck he can get going up against the man Darius Ewing. Ewing will truck him and Travis will wish he was on the bench. If you're going to promote someone on this site, at least pick someone who is worthy of it.

Tisk Tisk Tisk..... For everyone who wants talk trash bout my school and get mad when I talk back. I have some things to say. First maybe Patrick Ewing could stop Travis Kelley but Darius cannot. Second Actions speack louder than words. And finally whatcha gonna do brother when the cocke county fighting cocks come for you.

COCKE COUNTY 68 MORRISTOWN WEST 57

ps i hate it when i am right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what's that make you 3 and uuhh 15

ouch.

CCHS beats West.

It wasn't even as close as the score indicates either.

A more focused, disciplined Cocke County team took it to West tonight.

Their bench has quickly went from no one very capable coming off, to one that - tonight - went about 10 deep.

But really, why all the trash talking? Is there ANY need for it?

ouch.

CCHS beats West.

It wasn't even as close as the score indicates either.

A more focused, disciplined Cocke County team took it to West tonight.

Their bench has quickly went from no one very capable coming off, to one that - tonight - went about 10 deep.

But really, why all the trash talking? Is there ANY need for it?

Ask your boy Caleb...he got on a Cosby topic and started talking trash...relations between the two are bad enough w/o someone running their mouth...but when you start something, you have to be able to take the bad with the good...

Tisk Tisk Tisk..... For everyone who wants talk trash bout my school and get mad when I talk back. I have some things to say. First maybe Patrick Ewing could stop Travis Kelley but Darius cannot. Second Actions speack louder than words. And finally whatcha gonna do brother when the cocke county fighting cocks come for you.

COCKE COUNTY 68 MORRISTOWN WEST 57

ps i hate it when i am right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to CCHS for the nice win! I watched the game, Travis Kelley missed about 8 lay-ups and got abused in the post by that guy about 4 inches shorter than him. CCHS was carried by Glenn all night that kid can play must have had near 30! Terrance played fairly well and Birdsell rebounded very well,Pasternak was very tuff inside. Kelley was on the bench most of the 2nd half so much for your superstar. Glenn is unreal for a soph. can't say enough good things about this kid. Kelley will be alright in the future he has good size CCHS will have better years ahead. As for caleb you guessed right about CCHS winning they are still 3-10 ! Cosby is still 15-20 points better , and judging by your past posts you are seldom right. Why do you act so angry toward Cosby when you post such adolesent ,doltish posts against Cosby it comes off as nothing but jealous. What does it prove for you if CCHS wins you're not on the team you couldn't make it . I guess it just shows the insecurities on your part. Another thing, who was talking trash other than you? this was a Cosby forum and you put in your 2 cents worth. Cheer on your team and keep your mouth shut and off other players, everyone on this forum has made you look like a fool already. Its apparent you know nothing about anything. Again congratulations to CCHS on a big win , this isn't the same team that was 2-10 look for a good finish from the big red. Congrats to Cosby for a blow out win tonight just as everyone expected. By the way CCHS beat a very solid team tonight.

Edited by jmpshtr101

you are right. I have been a little cruel to Cosby. I also have to admit that Timmy Blakely is better than Travis kelley. I apologize to everybody i made look stupid that said Cocke County couldnt beat Mo West. I apologize about what i said about todd Jenkins. I still have no respect for him though. I dont really hate Cosby. I just like making them mad. I am from Cosby. i have family that works at Cosby. i have no hard feelings on Cosby or Timmy Blakely. By the way i could make the team but i would rather use my time getting better at golf. If Cocke County can play like they did tonight at tournament time, they could possibly win the district tournament. It is possible. It was a very good team effort.

sorry again about making all those people who made fun of my accurate prediction look bad.

I didn't doubt your prediction good call. That was very big of you to post that, and i will back you up that CCHS is about to see better days. The other player you mentioned.....well i'll just keep my opinion to myself on that ;) . And again Glenn was so very impressive once he's gets a better handle(not that he can't dribble) he could be something special. Look for a strong finish from the RED they're getting better every game and they are young.

you are right. I have been a little cruel to Cosby. I also have to admit that Timmy Blakely is better than Travis kelley. I apologize to everybody i made look stupid that said Cocke County couldnt beat Mo West. I apologize about what i said about todd Jenkins. I still have no respect for him though. I dont really hate Cosby. I just like making them mad. I am from Cosby. i have family that works at Cosby. i have no hard feelings on Cosby or Timmy Blakely. By the way i could make the team but i would rather use my time getting better at golf. If Cocke County can play like they did tonight at tournament time, they could possibly win the district tournament. It is possible. It was a very good team effort.

sorry again about making all those people who made fun of my accurate prediction look bad.

I never doubted your prediction good call. That was very big of you to post that. I will back you up in that CCHS is improving rapidly, i don't see them winning the IMAC or anything but in the next year or so its possible. Again Glenn was very impressive! Do you know how many he ended up with? had to be around 30