Super 16 @ Bearden

chill

Webb vs Fulton

McMinn Central vs Farragut

Bearden vs Anderson County

Knox Central vs Cleveland

HMMMMM, I wonder who draws up them there brack-ettes. Looks as if some teams have been "bulldogged".

Sorry, I thought I'd attempt some of the childish slang. Poor performance, I know...success is never realized when leaders choose to follow.

BULLDOGGED ?????

With the exception of Central the Bearden bracket is tough.

Anderson County and Clevland can play and are well coached.

What is Central thinking playing in the Super 16 ??

The last 2 seasons they are 0 and 3 @ Bearden.

The only surprise is that Bearden should open with Central.

V -I -C -T -O -R -Y !!!!!!

Edited by redupset

Last year I think Central did get a first round victory against one of the out of town teams. Reward for the victory was a second round match-up against Bearden. Don't think the Bobcats won that one. Don't remember who they played in their third game last year or if they won. So, redupset, get your facts together before you cast them from your perch in Morristown.

Edited by DietCoke

Does anyone know teams records and quality wins/losses?

Webb(7-1)- quality win against Greeneville by 1 and Cleveland by 2; lost to austin-east by 1. Has good guard play and a pretty decent big guy.

Fulton(4-2)-lost first two games to pretty good Seymour and Knox halls teams; beat Austin-East by 12.

McMinn Central(10-0)- best team in tournament. young but amazing point guard and two really good big men. Winning by an average of 26 points a game and beating McMinn Co. and Cleveland both by 12. Put up 90+ in half of first ten games.

Farragut(2-4)-lost to Clinton and Bearden by eight each and William Blount by 16. Beat Dobyns Bennett by 15.not consitent.

Bearden(9-1)-very solid team this year. Won Greeneville Classic and Land-air Classic. Beat Sullivan Central by thirty. Beat very good Bradley team by 5 and Clinton by 7. lost to Sevier County by 3. Should be undefeated.

Anderson County(4-5)-no quality wins, all wins by 9 points or less. Lost to CLinton by 32 and Knox Halls by 31.

Knox Central(3-1)-Only loss to Webb by 5. Pretty good team. Beat Karns by 2 and Cocke County by 36. Very good shooter and pretty good low post guy.

Cleveland(6-3)-rebuilding year after losing three tallest players including Mr. basketball Charles Little. Not playing consitent at all, star guard not playing well at all this year. Good wins against Red Bank and McMinn County. Lost to Webb by 2, Walker by 9 and McMinn Central by 12.

First Round:

Fulton beats Webb

McMinn kills Farragut

Bearden beats Anderson

Cleveland barely beats Knox Central

Semis:

McMinn beats Fulton

Bearden beats Cleveland

Champ:

McMinn over Bearden by probably 4 or 5

Edited by jrp231089