Top Teams in AAA

BristolBoy

Well let's see. Franklin beat Whites Creek in pre-season scrimmage but that doesn't really count. We beat Hunters Lane in June @ the Lipscomb Summer Camp and I guess that doesn't count for much. Then we beat Siegle @ Siegle Nation but it wasn't a District game so I guess that doesn't really count for much either.

Nope, we don't belong on that Top Teams list!!!

Ya know, some list or ranking is not gonna get you to "The Boro". And once there, it sure won't get you that gold ball. I just hope that we have one or more teams from Middle TN playing on the last two days. That AAA sweep by West TN last year was the pits!

I think yall are good, deffinetly a top team... but a healthy siegel will beat yall by double digits.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well let's see. Franklin beat Whites Creek in pre-season scrimmage but that doesn't really count. We beat Hunters Lane in June @ the Lipscomb Summer Camp and I guess that doesn't count for much. Then we beat Siegle @ Siegle Nation but it wasn't a District game so I guess that doesn't really count for much either.

Nope, we don't belong on that Top Teams list!!!

Ya know, some list or ranking is not gonna get you to "The Boro". And once there, it sure won't get you that gold ball. I just hope that we have one or more teams from Middle TN playing on the last two days. That AAA sweep by West TN last year was the pits!

Franklin- They have to be considered after this great start.

Siegel- If they can get in shape and play as a team with Ramsey on the court, they have to be a favorite.

Whites Creek - Another midstate team with a great line-up that could go far.

Bearden- Untested against middle tennessee opponents, but seem to be on a roll.

Bolivar- You can't over look them.

Shelbyville- If Gross continues to improve inside along with Rowland, they could be unstoppable.

Oakland- If their chemistry keeps improving they might be at the big dance!

Overall- Mid-Tn has more contenders at this stage of the season, but you never know who will pop up at Tournament time. Should be an exciting Year!