Hardin County vs. Adamsville

impact_player

Yeah i agree....Bolivar will be very tough...But one good thing is that I just read Fayette Ware took down Bolivar today on a last second layup. So maybe if they have an off game (which it seems like they are havin quite a few this year) and we are playing a great game...We could come out on top. Plus when they come to the Roundhouse...they have to deal with the Blue Nation/Blaine Train.

Chism didn't play... enough said...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been reading all these back and forth comments. What I have seen out of both teams is that McNairy has the best talent that has been there in the years that the Blain train has been there. This translate in to Adamsville not being able to beat them this year. You have had your turn, however as I stated before, there is a new power in McNairy county.

I really wanted to stay outta this... even when someone made the remark that the 05 class needs to go to college... (just so you know I am in college and I have a 4.0, and the majority of those fans that did show up from 04-05 graduated with honors...but enough about that.)

I want to know how anyone can consider McNairy Central a power...

here are some interesting stats I have found...

McNairy Central in the last 5 years..

against Bolivar= 0 Wins

against Liberty= 1 Win (but they have lost 3 straight)

against Lexington= 0 Wins (11 in a row)

against South Side= 2 Wins

McNairy Central in the last 2 years...

scored 70+ = 2 Times

McNairy Central in the last 3 years...

scored 70+ = 4 Times

BOY THAT IS SOME OFFENSE!!!

sounds like a power to me...

and to top it off..

McNairy Central in the last 5 years...

against Adamsville= 5-6

when yall go up a game you can say you are the "new power".

I really wanted to stay outta this... even when someone made the remark that the 05 class needs to go to college... (just so you know I am in college and I have a 4.0, and the majority of those fans that did show up from 04-05 graduated with honors...but enough about that.)

I want to know how anyone can consider McNairy Central a power...

here are some interesting stats I have found...

McNairy Central in the last 5 years..

against Bolivar= 0 Wins

against Liberty= 1 Win (but they have lost 3 straight)

against Lexington= 0 Wins (11 in a row)

against South Side= 2 Wins

McNairy Central in the last 2 years...

scored 70+ = 2 Times

McNairy Central in the last 3 years...

scored 70+ = 4 Times

BOY THAT IS SOME OFFENSE!!!

sounds like a power to me...

and to top it off..

McNairy Central in the last 5 years...

against Adamsville= 5-6

when yall go up a game you can say you are the "new power".

Haha!You guys got TOLD!New Power,You beat us once and call yourself a power!HA!Face it,our past beats your past and our future beats your future,WATCH THE JUNIOR HIGH GAMES!

Ok the past is just that, the PAST, so quit living back in the glory days, and look to what's going on right now, not 2 or 3 years ago.....or even 2 or 3 years from now...I would suggest keeping your mind focused on this season... you have to come out of this season successful first. Oh and A_Alexander2.....this is a basketball message board....No One cares what kind of gpa you have.

Edited by bobcat67

Ok the past is just that, the PAST, so quit living back in the glory days, and look to what's going on right now, not 2 or 3 years ago.....or even 2 or 3 years from now...I would suggest keeping your mind focused on this season... you have to come out of this season successful first. Oh and A_Alexander2.....this is a basketball message board....No One cares what kind of gpa you have.

The only reason I stated my GPA is because of the remark made on the McNairy Central v.s. Adamsville page that said that the '05 Class should go to college... So before you start calling me out think about what was said, why it was said, and then if you still have an educated remark... you can feel free to express it.

I know you feel bad that your team has stunk in your district since the begining of time and that you will never make it out of your region, but the fact of the matter is that the Cardinals near future holds a possible district title, and advancement into the region tournament... What about yalls???

Who knows, not I. There are to many variables that can determine where we end up, the same for adamsville, so I am not making any predictions on how we finish, I am simply here to support our basketball team. Talk junk to me if you'd like but I have not stated anything that wasn't true

Edited by bobcat67

yall really need to look at the quality of the teams in our district compared to yalls before yall talk junk bout us not makin the region( which i mite add we've done the past 2 years )...no we prolly wont win our district, but we'll go to the region again, just like yall do, even though yall play in the weakest district in the state so i really wouldnt brag to much about that..plus i hope yall enjoy yalls district title becuz middleton will wipe the floor with yall especially in the region but hey good luck newayz...

yall really need to look at the quality of the teams in our district compared to yalls before yall talk junk bout us not makin the region( which i mite add we've done the past 2 years )...no we prolly wont win our district, but we'll go to the region again, just like yall do, even though yall play in the weakest district in the state so i really wouldnt brag to much about that..plus i hope yall enjoy yalls district title becuz middleton will wipe the floor with yall especially in the region but hey good luck newayz...

The point is WHO HAVE YOU PLAYED NOW!?!?!?!

First off, You (BobCat67) called me out... I am not one to talk junk on here, or any place, but I will defend myself when you use my name...

Secondly, our district has just now become watered down... Losing two private schools and a state championship team will do that...

And last but not least...

I have not stated anything that is not true... I only said "possible." I am not Chad Johnson, I don't make guarantees.

Edited by A_Alexander2

First off, You (BobCat67) called me out... I am not one to talk junk on here, or any place, but I will defend myself when you use my name...

Secondly, our district has just now become watered down... Losing two private schools and a state championship team will do that...

And last but not least...

I have not stated anything that is not true... I only said "possible." I am not Chad Johnson, I don't make guarantees.

I called you out for posting something irrelevant to any subject being stated in this forum, I know it was stated on another forum but they closed that one down and for a reason....so leave it be and don't bring it up and I won't have to call you out