Science Hill vs. South

VolmanScott

When SHHS played South, Lauderback did not even guard Hauldron. He guarded Levi Ashworth the entire time he was in. How many points did Levi have??.... 11...barely making it to the double digits. How many times did he get the ball down low from his guards? About ten times as many as SHHS's guards worked it down low the their post players.

Levi only scored 4 points against Central last week so Lauderback didn't get any great victory there.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many times have you seen them play? Obviously, not many. Seriously i want to know...because to talk that bad about them you got to back it up. You can't say that Wes and Nick are that bad. You might have seen them play a game or two, but i know you have not been to ALL of their games like I have. If you compare Bo to Nick and Wes. Bo looks like the better guy, point-wise. But, look at how many times Bo gets the ball passed to him from his guards when he is posted up. SHHS's gaurds do not work the ball down low at all. Coach is starting to change that at practice because SHHS cannot win a single game when their guards aren't shooting well. That is because the guards never work it down low to their post players. Wes, Nick, and Dionte could all look as good as Bo if they got the ball down at the post postition as much as Bo gets the ball passed to him when he is posted up. Also, Bo and Levi get to play pretty much the entire game. Wes, Nick, Dionte, Omar, and even in the South game, Landon Turner, a guard, all played the post position. If the guards are not working the ball down low and you are sharing playing time between 5 people, you can't look as good as Bo did. Look at Wes though, he kept Levi to eleven points, made ten himself, but look at the difference of how many times Levi gets the ball from his guards, to the number of times Wes gets the ball downlow from his guards. I got nothing against South though. I still gotta say that part of the blame of the lost to South goes to SHHS's coach. Ken Cutlip. Keep Wes in the game more against Levi. DO NOT play Landon or Omar as a post. Keep them up top at the guard position. Make South have to worry about LT and O up top, Not as post players. Let Dionte and Nick take turns guarding Bo. Granted Bo will still score some, because yes, he is a great player, but when Landon Turner is guarding him or Omar, he looks even greater. South stands no chance at beating SHHS the next time they meet.

Levi only scored 4 points against Central last week so Lauderback didn't get any great victory there.

that is correct.... the 2 post players from S.H. will not be a factor the next time central plays S.H. either, they cant run the floor with the cougars, so they will be watching from the bench.... cant wait for that game

How many times have you seen them play? Obviously, not many. Seriously i want to know...because to talk that bad about them you got to back it up. You can't say that Wes and Nick are that bad. You might have seen them play a game or two, but i know you have not been to ALL of their games like I have. If you compare Bo to Nick and Wes. Bo looks like the better guy, point-wise. But, look at how many times Bo gets the ball passed to him from his guards when he is posted up. SHHS's gaurds do not work the ball down low at all. Coach is starting to change that at practice because SHHS cannot win a single game when their guards aren't shooting well. That is because the guards never work it down low to their post players. Wes, Nick, and Dionte could all look as good as Bo if they got the ball down at the post postition as much as Bo gets the ball passed to him when he is posted up. Also, Bo and Levi get to play pretty much the entire game. Wes, Nick, Dionte, Omar, and even in the South game, Landon Turner, a guard, all played the post position. If the guards are not working the ball down low and you are sharing playing time between 5 people, you can't look as good as Bo did. Look at Wes though, he kept Levi to eleven points, made ten himself, but look at the difference of how many times Levi gets the ball from his guards, to the number of times Wes gets the ball downlow from his guards. I got nothing against South though. I still gotta say that part of the blame of the lost to South goes to SHHS's coach. Ken Cutlip. Keep Wes in the game more against Levi. DO NOT play Landon or Omar as a post. Keep them up top at the guard position. Make South have to worry about LT and O up top, Not as post players. Let Dionte and Nick take turns guarding Bo. Granted Bo will still score some, because yes, he is a great player, but when Landon Turner is guarding him or Omar, he looks even greater. South stands no chance at beating SHHS the next time they meet.

you are sort of confusing.... you talk bad about S.H. coaching and about there guards and playing players out of position. and then say that south has no chance next time.... and i have saw S.Hills post players play alot and i still say they are not very good. i am done with this topic. there is no debate....

Bo looks like the better player because he gets the ball worked down to him 10 times as many that Science Hill's guards work the ball down to their posts. Bo also only shares time with Levi. At SHHS Nick Crowder, Dionte Grey, Omar Wattad,and Wes Lauderback, all play posts. Ken Cutlip also plays guards at the post position because he is stupid. Bo cannot go to SHHS. No one with the name Bo can go to our school. They need to go to their own redneck school. Bo is not a Topper, he is a redneck REBEL. Bo can't go to SHHS.

• 4 weeks later...

that is correct.... the 2 post players from S.H. will not be a factor the next time central plays S.H. either, they cant run the floor with the cougars, so they will be watching from the bench.... cant wait for that game

Yep.... you were right .... Sh's post couldnt run the floor with the cougars. Crowder and Lauderback only put up a combined 32 points and a ton of rebounds to lead the toppers to a 38 point victory. But your right they arnt very good. Glad you were looking forward to playing us again!