Lexington vs Chester County

Ok sport,

Camdens football playoff record for the last 4 years 4-4

Lexington's football playoff record for the last 4 years 2-4 or maybe since 1988. Because this is the first year Lexington has passed the first round since 1988. Now your making me talk bad about my home team to prove a point to you and I really dont like that, so I'll let you make your uniformed posts as you get closer and closer to winning the award for the most smileys used in posts.

And they have this guy named Josh Boyd, why dont you ask Kevis Buckley who was on the super sophmore team with him. Drew Hayes and Josh Boyd.

Look more smileys ---------> ;);)B)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok sport,

Camdens football playoff record for the last 4 years 4-4

Lexington's football playoff record for the last 4 years 2-4 or maybe since 1988. Because this is the first year Lexington has passed the first round since 1988. Now your making me talk bad about my home team to prove a point to you and I really dont like that, so I'll let you make your uniformed posts as you get closer and closer to winning the award for the most smileys used in posts.

And they have this guy named Josh Boyd, why dont you ask Kevis Buckley who was on the super sophmore team with him. Drew Hayes and Josh Boyd.

:lol::thumb::P Thank you very much saves me some time.....Oh yes let me expand alittle on the Josh Boyd subject.....number 6 leading rusher in Tennessee state history. Big Red Tiger you got anyone on your football team that can compare?....any great record holders?....no?? Ok well you gotta have one in basketball then??....hmmmm no??....not in basketball either huh? Well you gotta have a state record holder or SOMETHING in baseball then....uh no huh? Yeah that's what I thought. You know its pretty bad when your own fans hate you.

:o <---- that ones just for you Big Red Tiger just in case you're sad that the truth has been pointed out to you.

............Jason Patterson is the best coach of anything(besides Sammy Fisher) to coach at LHS.

What - did you forget someone in that group??? Gardner is the only coach that has 4 straight 20 game winning seasons, something that most coaches have not even done for one year! Patterson and Fisher are good, but both depended alot on talent. There are still a lot of people that give Terry Odle credit for the championship season.

Everybody needs to fasten their seat belts because the

L train is about to leave for Chester County to put up another easy win in what looks like ANOTHER 20 win season.

The LHS Tigers!

'05 Boys Individual Golf State Champion

'04 Boys Tennis State Runner-Up

'03 Boys Golf State Champions

'02 Baseball State Champions

'06 Boys Basketball GOLD BALL BOUND

............Jason Patterson is the best coach of anything(besides Sammy Fisher) to coach at LHS.

What - did you forget someone in that group??? Gardner is the only coach that has 4 straight 20 game winning seasons, something that most coaches have not even done for one year! Patterson and Fisher are good, but both depended alot on talent. There are still a lot of people that give Terry Odle credit for the championship season.

L train is about to leave for Chester County to put up another easy win in what looks like ANOTHER 20 win season.

The LHS Tigers!

The LHS Tigers!

You must be young, still in highschool. Look at all those banners in Lexington Highschool gym. Count how many are Fisher's and count how many are Gardners. Then go look for any coach that has won a state championship at Lexington High, Jason Patterson is the first name on the list. He did leave someone off the list, Jim Stowe. Never won a championship but he did have a semifinalist team. What has Gardner done, won 20 games each year? Whats the difference between a 20 win Lexington team and a 1 win Chester County team last year during the state tournament, nothing both were at home. You are measured in the playoffs and thats it. Dont get me wrong Gardner, I think Gardner is a good coach, but what year was that he made it out of the regionals? Its equal to the same amount of banners Gardner has on that wall up there. The shcedule Gardner plays is designed to give him 20 wins, why play teams like USJ, Huntingdon, and Henry County, when Liberty is just 25 minutes away. Before this year Lexington played its toughest opponents in the region tournament and Gardner has won 1 game in that tourny, thats it 1. I like him as a coach, but he cant be added to anyones greatest coach list until he does something besides beat weak teams.

Ok look its like this.....Lexington has always had a very good team. Yes they will get there 20 wins or whatever. But history never lies, Gardner CANNOT win the big games. How many state tournys has this legend been too, what about substate. See the truth is they will all season long then come tourny they fold. Lets see Humbolt took them down last season on their home floor if im not mistaken. Gardner is a great coach, not sayin that, just when it matters he still hasnt proven himself. If they are ever do it, this better be the year. Im thinking he is probably out after Mack leaves. Which is another thing, he is a very good point guard. One of the best, but UTM? Im not seeing that, maybe that kind of recruiting is why Campbell is always looking from the bottom of the OVC!

Bow Lions4Ever, I didnt expect this out of you. Kevis Buckley is a 2 time all stater already at WR, if he had played RB ihs 11.6 yards a carry would have made the recored books easily. A 4 year stater that finally got his touches his senior year. As a team goes, you should have aurgued that point, the Lions have been tough as of late and overall the football team has had more success than my beloved Tigers. But basketball, you know we dont need a single person, the football teams fans travel everywhere, but basketball.......besides the parents thats about it, even you guys know how bad your are. And baseball I will end it by this...............

............Jason Patterson is the best coach of anything(besides Sammy Fisher) to coach at LHS. In case you didnt know he is the baseball coach and he has won a state championship. I wish i could tell you his age, but I dont know, all I know is that I graduated in 96, and I played agianst him. He had this curve ball that I callled the pitbull, it was just that vicious, he is a great caoch, and politics is just a word to him. So leave baseball out of the equation

Prep Fanatic.....I, like you, am a great fan first of all of my team and second of high school sports in general. Never would I ever state that Lexington is a no sport school which is essentially what your Tiger fan did when he spoke about my team. I was pointing out that Camden has alot to be proud of and let him know that although Lexington is a very athletically gifted school with some very talented teams and granted some very good coaches, they are not the be-all end-all of high school sports. There are other teams that have accomplished more than the Tigers have and there are some things that the Tigers can claim superiority in...one of those being basketball. Humility is a hard lesson to learn and even more difficult one to teach. Sometimes the direct approach and stooping to that persons level works best...but in this case it will probably fall on deaf ears regardless. Frankly, kicking a team when its down doesn't earn anyone the respect they feel they deserve.

Prep Fanatic.....I, like you, am a great fan first of all of my team and second of high school sports in general. Never would I ever state that Lexington is a no sport school which is essentially what your Tiger fan did when he spoke about my team. I was pointing out that Camden has alot to be proud of and let him know that although Lexington is a very athletically gifted school with some very talented teams and granted some very good coaches, they are not the be-all end-all of high school sports. There are other teams that have accomplished more than the Tigers have and there are some things that the Tigers can claim superiority in...one of those being basketball. Humility is a hard lesson to learn and even more difficult one to teach. Sometimes the direct approach and stooping to that persons level works best...but in this case it will probably fall on deaf ears regardless. Frankly, kicking a team when its down doesn't earn anyone the respect they feel they deserve.

My Idiot brother made that post. I'm going to delete it.

Montague,

True Chester County is the weaker team this year, and I fully expect us to take this game fairly easy. BUT you got to realize we have the EQUALIZER coach Gardner. The year that McCutcheon and Jones played we had the better team overall (granted McCutcheon and Jones were above average players, but they are not Allen Iverson and Dirk Nowitzke) . After those two players, their talent pool went down drastically to about 1a talent pool. That year we had 5 to 7 solid 2A players that could have beaten CC easily. Jones bombed in about 30 points in one of those games. I hear some calling Gardner the king (how many jugs of that snake oil are they drinking??) , but frankly, those games with CC proved that Gardner was lost and our defensive skills were just horrible. Defense is something that a coach teaches and it comes out on the floor at game time. Like I have said, the man carries around 2 liter bottles of snake oil and hands them out to the crowd, coaches and refs. Playing the easy teams makes you look like a hero – especially to his admirers on the wall. We have always had the horses to run a district that had McKenzie, Camden, Riverside and the many others like them (amazingly, during his tenure these teams probably would have been lucky to compete in 1a ball – what is equally as bad, we kept our 1st stringers in most of the game when we played them, that can only come to haunt us in the down years, especially in this new district and if we find our way back into 3a again like Leasure had to do with weak talent, somebody bar the door because it is pay back time – that is what happens when you pick on the weak teams). In my opinion, we beat these teams with 4 players for about 2 and half years despite poor coaching. During those years we lost some big games we should have won. I just hope Gardner is ready – because he has the horses especially this year to compete with Bolivar/Liberty. Offensively, I don't think we will have a problem. If we come out and play wimpy girl like defense against Bolivar/Liberty, I think we will get our rears handed to us. But if we come out and make a statement right at the beginning of the game that we are going to be just as aggressive and hard hitting as they knocking them back on their heels, we will be in the game the whole way. I know I am the odd man out, but I know snake oil when I see it (I guess I will never get my place on the wall). But hey, if we win the big one with Bolivar because we play sound defense, I will toast Gardner with a glass of his snake oil!!!!!

The snake oil wall is the home side of the gym. The visitors side is wall is the Millionaire Boys Club wall. If you look closely you can find a high ranking city school board member, and if you look behind the boys bench over on the visitors side you'll see a certian middle school coach sitting very close to that bench. Looks like they are trying to slick a can of oil if you ask me. A new middle school opening up next year that just happens to need a principal, a certian 4 year starter graduating LHS, an accomplished middle school coach that just happens to have 1 of the top middle school b ball players in the county for a son leaving his program and going to LHS. Hmmmm, makes ya wonder. The new middle school will eventually become a high school, its awful nice its only built in the zone of 2 schools,Caywood and Beaver. But, wait Caywood and Beaver have been to top 2 elementary sports programs in Lexington for 30 years. Hmmmmm. Lets see, when it eventually turns into a high school, Lexington will drop a class in football only, so i guess thats not to bad. But wait, that puts them in 2-a, in the same region with Milan, Huntingdon, and Westview, with the feeder program's student athletes all going to the new 1-a high school. This is just an opinion, but Lexington is more political than DC, i see it happening.

Edited by PrepFanatic

The snake oil wall is the home side of the gym. The visitors side is wall is the Millionaire Boys Club wall. If you look closely you can find a high ranking city school board member, and if you look behind the boys bench over on the visitors side you'll see a certian middle school coach sitting very close to that bench. Looks like they are trying to slick a can of oil if you ask me. A new middle school opening up next year that just happens to need a principal, a certian 4 year starter graduating LHS, an accomplished middle school coach that just happens to have 1 of the top middle school b ball players in the county for a son leaving his program and going to LHS. Hmmmm, makes ya wonder. The new middle school will eventually become a high school, its awful nice its only built in the zone of 2 schools,Caywood and Beaver. But, wait Caywood and Beaver have been to top 2 elementary sports programs in Lexington for 30 years. Hmmmmm. Lets see, when it eventually turns into a high school, Lexington will drop a class in football only, so i guess thats not to bad. But wait, that puts them in 2-a, in the same region with Milan, Huntingdon, and Westview, with the feeder program's student athletes all going to the new 1-a high school. This is just an opinion, but Lexington is more political than DC, i see it happening.

FYI....The new Lexington middle school will stay just that, a middle school. Don't look for a "new" high school any time soon. :lol: