stewart co. vs sycamore

kingsize12

Catfish why would they play Dover high school? I believe its stewart county high school you idiot.

BTW Alan Bowers dont take showers

Ok, for one thing, Catfish is Not saying that Sycamore has to play 'Dover High School', he is pointing out the town of which is location to the game. Also, BTW, alan bowers needs to start taking showers. nobody cares about that. By saying that does not make him look 'awesome' and 'best bballa'. So, don't say that anymore.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Catfish why would they play Dover high school? I believe its stewart county high school you idiot.

Ok you need to just stop talking. First you love the"pepband" then you misquote someone and call them an idiot. Then I think your bragging about a player not taking showers. Which isn't clever b/c it rhymes. I think if I was him, I would find you and deck you. Way to go. Sycamore I'm sick a' hearing you. STFU.

i know its become cliche to say this but seriously this game wasnt won by stewart county hate to tell u but the refs gave away the district in this one

Wow, it doesnt surprise me to hear this excuse. I may not always agree with the refs, but i certainly would not blame a district title on the stripes' calls. To pin that excuse at a high stake is rediculous. Stewart Co. WON the December 16th matchup @ Sycamore. The Rebels showed up, the War Eagles didnt keep up to par. Moulton's 3pt shootout came too late for the rally. Let it go. The Rebs move to 6-2, and the War Eagles go to 7-1. Both are good teams, but one wanted it more come gametime. No more of this 'stewart county didnt win the game', YES they DID...look at the score. Refs aren't the players.

i know its become cliche to say this but seriously this game wasnt won by stewart county hate to tell u but the refs gave away the district in this one

I think you stand alone in thinking the refs lost the game for Sycamore. Your just looking for a scapegoat for a loss against a team you thought would be a pushover. I understand why you would struggle to find a reason why your beloved team was beaten by another good team. Its even more understandable that you would try to blame it on the refs. You were there, the refs didn't give the district away. Season isn't over. What a fan you are, your already writing your team off. Is your middle name FAIRWEATHER. Like in Fairweather fan. Come to Dover and we will show you how to be a true fan.

Guest catfish-hunter

Sycamore High School is located in Cheatham County (the city would be Pleasant View)

Harpeth High School is located in Cheatham County (the city would be Kingston Springs)

Cheatham County Central High School is located in Cheatham County (the city would be Ashland City)

Creek Wood High School is located in Dickson County (the city would be Charlotte)

Waverly Central High School is located in Humphreys County (the city would be Waverly)

Montgomery Central High School is located in Montgomery County (the city would be Cunningham)

Stewart County High School is located in Stewart County (the city would be Dover)

I hope that this GEOGRAPHY lesson was somewhat helpful to you. Cities and counties are two different things genius. For example Nashville is a city located in Davidson County. Another example would be the city of Clarksville, which is located in Montgomery County. Clarksville is the city in which I currently live and attend school. Now before you attempt to grow a brain and say something completely ignorant such as Clarksville College OR Montgomery County College well let me say DO NOT DO IT!!!! When you find out what university (HINT: it is named after a famous Tennessee governor) is in Montgomery County please enlighten the rest of us. It seems that doing a little bit of geography/history would be somewhat useful to such a guru as yourself during your holiday vacation.

ok catfish well the reason i said that is because when you get on here you try to sound smart and always say what city the game is going to be played.

I know as much about basketball as you so believe me when i say i know that you go to austin peay state university. And all that good stuff. Anyways thanks for the geography lesson i am really impressed.

Also the comment about choking on whatever it was . That was really mature coming from a senior in college.

You need to stick with football because some of the stuff you say about basketball is crazy.

For instance austin peay is looking at jake west that is crazy.

ok catfish well the reason i said that is because when you get on here you try to sound smart and always say what city the game is going to be played.

I know as much about basketball as you so believe me when i say i know that you go to austin peay state university. And all that good stuff. Anyways thanks for the geography lesson i am really impressed.

Also the comment about choking on whatever it was . That was really mature coming from a senior in college.

You need to stick with football because some of the stuff you say about basketball is crazy.

Well your an idiot if you think you know more than catfish and you probably dont even know more than any other person on here that goes for what team you go for and that means your pretty stupid because the only one on here that knows anything about basketball is statebound and then the only punter tfrantheafrowearinman. So if I were you "thank god im not" i would just get on another web site or cancel out this name and just watch people who know what there talking about.

Guest catfish-hunter

Well I hate to burst your bubble there moron but APSU is looking at West. They are also looking at about 100 other kids in the state that have potential to play on the next level. Does that mean APSU is going to sign West???? I think even a person with absolutely no sense like yourself can figure that one out.

The way West played the other night late in the third quarter and throughout the fourth quarter maybe Duke would wanna look at him. He simply took over the basketball game after Sycamore took a brief lead at the end of the third quarter. A barrage of three point baskets by Jesse Moulton, who I feel is the district's best player, could not even overcome West's heroics.

NOW CALL ME A LIAR YOU RETARD :lol:

Well I hate to burst your bubble there moron but APSU is looking at West. They are also looking at about 100 other kids in the state that have potential to play on the next level. Does that mean APSU is going to sign West???? I think even a person with absolutely no sense like yourself can figure that one out.

The way West played the other night late in the third quarter and throughout the fourth quarter maybe Duke would wanna look at him. He simply took over the basketball game after Sycamore took a brief lead at the end of the third quarter. A barrage of three point baskets by Jesse Moulton, who I feel is the district's best player, could not even overcome West's heroics.

NOW CALL ME A LIAR YOU RETARD :lol:

O ok so they are looking at him like for instance a couple of there scouts have seen him play since stewart is close to clarksville i understand. I saw the game and have seen west play several times and he is no better than noel smith who went on the play at maryville so there is no way that a kid like west could go to a Division 1 school. End of story

As for you hhsfan you are a harpeth fan enough said.