RadioJet06

Radiojet,,,, What did he do after the last shot of the ballgame? If you said it was inexcusable it must had been bad......Please let me know so I can share it with everyone down here. Most didn't go to the ballgame and I would really like to know what he did. I am sure most of the parents do not or would not like their coach to act anyway that would be bad to us.... :lol:

The Lady Cherokees were only down by 3 at the with like 8 seconds left in the game and the CCHS head coach Tim Smith called a timeout. coming out of the timeout McMinn with the ball they get the inbound pass down the floor to Frazier out on the left wing she takes the long 3 and misses miserably. well Frazier was being guarded by chelsea brown of CCHS, Frazier did a nice actin job to fall to floor after the shot. The entire McMinn coaching staff wanted the foul ( although it just wasnt a viable argument). The foul wasn't called and the Lady Cherokee head coach threw his clip board across the floor and furiously chased the officials off the floor!! Not very proffesional if you ask me!! :blink:

Announcements