FRA @ Cheatham Co.

MIDTN

Final Cheatham-48 FRA-30

Cheatham has a nice team but don't get carried away by last night's blowout. FRA could not have beat it's Freshman team last night. I've watched these same kids for 3 years and I've never witnessed anything like last night. After watching about 28 quarters this year FRA has played up to expectations in 4 of them. Where the bunch is that played good last year, fought thru more injuries and adversities than very many knew about, I have no idea. Hopefully 2006 will bring something better, there is no where to go but up(I hope). FRA played pretty good defense last night in the first half and that was it.

Congrats to Cheatham, they played like they wanted to win, hustling to the end even against no competition. Cheatham's "star" was alittle off on her shooting but the point guard picked up the slack and had a nice game.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheatham has a nice team but don't get carried away by last night's blowout. FRA could not have beat it's Freshman team last night. I've watched these same kids for 3 years and I've never witnessed anything like last night. After watching about 28 quarters this year FRA has played up to expectations in 4 of them. Where the bunch is that played good last year, fought thru more injuries and adversities than very many knew about, I have no idea. Hopefully 2006 will bring something better, there is no where to go but up(I hope). FRA played pretty good defense last night in the first half and that was it.

Congrats to Cheatham, they played like they wanted to win, hustling to the end even against no competition. Cheatham's "star" was alittle off on her shooting but the point guard picked up the slack and had a nice game.

They can play ten times and Cheatham will win all ten.

That game's outcome was in no way determined by FRA. Quit making excuses and play a real scedule.

They can play ten times and Cheatham will win all ten.

That game's outcome was in no way determined by FRA. Quit making excuses and play a real scedule.

Are you serious. Ur throwing a little pitty party bc FRA is ranked higher than some other teams who are better. Everyone knows theyve only played single A schools and theyve won every single one of them. No one is making excuses. FRA has looked pathetic in every game this year. The frustration lies in the fact that they returned all but 1 player from a region championship team. I dont wanna have to pull out the school population issue, but the multiplier has killed private schools like FRA who belong in single A. All because the public schools cried to TSSAA.

Are you serious. Ur throwing a little pitty party bc FRA is ranked higher than some other teams who are better. Everyone knows theyve only played single A schools and theyve won every single one of them. No one is making excuses. FRA has looked pathetic in every game this year. The frustration lies in the fact that they returned all but 1 player from a region championship team. I dont wanna have to pull out the school population issue, but the multiplier has killed private schools like FRA who belong in single A. All because the public schools cried to TSSAA.

That is just pitiful, you have the best team, coaches, equipment and breaks that money can buy. Take your loss and keep working to get better.

That is just pitiful, you have the best team, coaches, equipment and breaks that money can buy. Take your loss and keep working to get better.

What is pitiful is the people spouting off as if they knew what actually goes on in the typical private schools when you can tell by what they say they have no clue.

What is pitiful is the people spouting off as if they knew what actually goes on in the typical private schools when you can tell by what they say they have no clue.

I actually i attend a private school and dont think every private school has state of the art equipment and an abundant cash flow...because they dont and MIDTN wouldnt know that

Edited by stealthccrunner3200