Columbia Academy

BBALLNTN24

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sports editor is a ca grad and is very very focused on anything that goes on at ca. No other teams get the spotlite like ca does in the county!! As for burse let me say this she acts off the court just like she did on the court she got kicked off the team because of the way she acts!! I say more power to the coach stick to your guns and if anyone else on the team don't like it they can hit the road too!! the way i look at it you got the bad apple gone and maybe the other apples hasn't got spoiled but if they have toss them too.AND THAT'S THE BOTTOMLINE

The sports editor is a ca grad and is very very focused on anything that goes on at ca. No other teams get the spotlite like ca does in the county!! As for burse let me say this she acts off the court just like she did on the court she got kicked off the team because of the way she acts!! I say more power to the coach stick to your guns and if anyone else on the team don't like it they can hit the road too!! the way i look at it you got the bad apple gone and maybe the other apples hasn't got spoiled but if they have toss them too.AND THAT'S THE BOTTOMLINE

I AGREE 100%....very well said!!

Congratulations to the Coach for handling the situation. If a player is ALLOWED to come and go as they please and do as they please it really hurts the moral of the TEAM. Evidently by the article in the paper, which I chose not to read, some have put this kid pretty high on the pedastal. It's amazing sometimes who we idolize and refuse to except what is really going on.