SYCAMORE!

megustabasquetbol

bignasty u never answered my question from like a week ago. did u take the ACT last saturday at cheatham because i was in the sae room as a big guy from harpeth who was wearing a football jacket and a do rag. would that by chance be u? and tfran is the punter, but if i were from harpeth i wouldnt even bring up football.

harpeth-cheatham counties trashcan.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West is the only one in ur starting five that would start for us sooo yea i pretty much was saying that ur starting five was weak

well none of our players need to start on sycamore b/c we got our own team that has already shown that we can beat yall so why would we need to start for a team that has already lost to stewart co. you D.A

Edited by kingsize12

well none of our players need to start on sycamore b/c we got our own team that has already shown that we can beat yall so why would we need to start for a team that has already lost to stewart co. you D.A

I agree with kingsize12, why would any of Stewart's players want to start for yall,

they've already beat yall.

First off west is the only one from stewart that would start on sycamore.

Yall say lancaster and wallace would but who would they start over moulton, bullard, and lohin.

Yall people from stewart are idiots , not saying the ones from sycamore arnt because some of them are. Yall need to get over your most impressive victory is the history of you school, and go do that to other teams in the district.

Yall are a very well coached team but that can only get you so far at some point your going to have to have a little talent and that is what sycamore has.

Yall say lancaster and wallace would but who would they start over moulton, bullard, and lohin.

Yall people from stewart are idiots , not saying the ones from sycamore arnt because some of them are. Yall need to get over your most impressive victory is the history of you school, and go do that to other teams in the district.

Yall are a very well coached team but that can only get you so far at some point your going to have to have a little talent and that is what sycamore has.

We are over the victory. Yall are the ones that keep bringing it back up.

And we are not idiots, from some of your posts I have read you make yourself look

pretty stupid.

Guest catfish-hunter

You are one of those idiots from Sycamore that you refer to buddy. Are you seriously telling folks from Stewart Co. to get over the win at Sycamore????? There are still people from Sycamore that get on here and post about the win at Harpeth. Anyone who says otherwise is simply a LIAR!!!!

I will say that Stewart Co. fans should shut their mouths about beating Sycamore last week. I will also say that Sycamore fans should shut their mouths about beating Harpeth two weeks ago. Do you all know what winning and losing games at this point of the season means???? NOTHING!!!! Wins in December are for show but wins and late February and early March are for dough :lol:

all im sayin is that sycamore is just mad and upset that they lost and yes your right it was a very big win for us but still none of our players would wanna start for sycamore and really don't care if we could or not b.c we already proved that yall could be beat and not only been beat once but lost the day after we won and your right catfish it does really count in febuary but these games right here help determine what happen in febuary..

:lol:

hey bud thanks but you can eat my #!%*

I dont speak that language what is #!%* please write that in english I mean I know that you and hlfan68 know what that is but please enlighten me. And that big guy in the football jacket and "do rag" is our center watch game tape on that game and you will see why you should be scared of him. :lol: . It isnt bignasty. And that was a good post catfish.

Edited by HHSnumber1fan

haha i know this isnt a football post and i have nothing against that big guy since he isnt bignasty. but ive played against harpeth and seen game film. i wasnt to scared of any of them. i think the only team that was might have been nashville christian. i wouldnt call 42-0 scared.

harpeth-cheatham counties trashcan.

You are one of those idiots from Sycamore that you refer to buddy. Are you seriously telling folks from Stewart Co. to get over the win at Sycamore????? There are still people from Sycamore that get on here and post about the win at Harpeth. Anyone who says otherwise is simply a LIAR!!!!

I will say that Stewart Co. fans should shut their mouths about beating Sycamore last week. I will also say that Sycamore fans should shut their mouths about beating Harpeth two weeks ago. Do you all know what winning and losing games at this point of the season means???? NOTHING!!!! Wins in December are for show but wins and late February and early March are for dough :lol:

Im pretty sure i have said nothing about beating harpeth. Im one of those fans who after a game is over its over i dont care what happens in the past because i know how the tournament and everything works. I think sycamore is going to come back after the break and start playing inspired basketball and i look for them to challenge the 2003 28-6 record and have the best record to ever come out of sycamore