OS vs AC

Ozballer12

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being congnizant of one's denial & plight is a healthy first step.

Good luck with that.

Dr. QZ,

I am so proud of you for sticking to something you actually know something about (other than athletics). Try this one:

Your superfluous dialog emanates a pungent odor.

Maybe there is a better message board for you like ProfessorT.com

Shock It To Me!

I'm attempting to hold the comedy of this post in check. I don't know which is more humorous/comical. An Anderson County supporter directing girls basketball smack toward Oliver Springs knowing that AC has won just one game in the last twelve aganst OS or referencing the word odor when ATTEMPTING to convey something other than uninformed baised nonsense. I think referencing the word odor wins. Sounds very Lake Cityish to me.

The Facts are:

OS has won 11 of the last 12 games against AC. Yet, you are chest thumping like you have won the Super Bowl or won the District Tourney ( something AC might do since OS doesn't play in District 4aa this year) Anyone with half a clue & in the know would look at the series record recently and laugh at someone proclaiming superiority against a team so young in OS. If you are buying stock, you buy OS. If you are selling, you sell AC.

Other Facts

Rick Insell has a top 10 recruiting class coming in next year at MTSU. Yet, you dismiss this as not building a power & potentially top 20 type program ( ignorant & biased opinion) He has signed thre top 75 polayers in the country. Its obvious you are stillscared for your jealousy of Insell when he coached at Shelbyville and produced National & State Championships along with AAU championships. Sorry his success so terribly impacted you.

Western Kentucky has been to two final fours in the last 20 years & 17 NCAA tourneys during that time. yet, you state they aren't a power in womens basketball. The Lady Hilltopers have a 8-1 record this year with victories over National Power LA Tech, Big East & NCAA frequent Louisville, SEC Arkansas, Atlantic 10 Charlotte. Western Kentucky plays Vandy next week. The Lady Hilltopers will win that game & should be a 4-6 seed in this years NCAA tourney when bids come out.

Dear Mr. Debate Club President,

No one is chest thumping but you. You keep talking about OS history and the dang mighty South Central Kentucky Hilltoppers (whoever they are). Speaking for myself, I would rather have a good East Tennessee high school sports conversation about AC and OS.

I haven’t seen anyone slam OS or say that AC is the champion of the world. You seem to forget that these are teenage girls playing their hearts out to win. These teams are FUN to watch. Both of these teams have reasons to be proud regardless of the outcome of the game last week or the upcoming match up. I would love to see both teams go deep in the State Tournament.

I ask again, what does that have to do with the past 11 years, your big words, or those dang North Eastern Kentucky Hilltoppers (whoever they are)?

Shock It To Me Baby!

HighVoltage,

Do I know you?? At one point, I had a "small" hand in coaching (or teaching) a few of those Lady Mavs during their middle school tenure at Norris--outstanding student-athletes such as Ashley Worthington, Blair Ellis, Casey Young, Casey Kite, and Whitney Elliott, among others.

Coach Stiltner

HighVoltage,

Do I know you?? At one point, I had a "small" hand in coaching (or teaching) a few of those Lady Mavs during their middle school tenure at Norris--outstanding student-athletes such as Ashley Worthington, Blair Ellis, Casey Young, Casey Kite, and Whitney Elliott, among others.

Coach Stiltner

I don't think we know each other, but I agree with your assessment of these young ladies. From what I have heard, Norris Middle is a great school.

OK Lets talk.... Why do you always want to talk about Western Kentucky all the time? Why do you always want to bring up Coach Insell? Do you know the man personally? If you do know him really well you would know why his recruiting class is in the Top 10. Mike Flynn does that name ring a bell. OS91 I know you think your big time throwing out all this info and yes its good info although its "no one cares info." And by the way when did people in OZ get permission to start making fun of anyone and were they are from. YOU ARE FROM OZ..... do you understand YOU ARE FROM OZ. Finally, to the comment about people who dont leave East Tennesse unless they go to Myrtle Beach. That is a terrible comment. I can't believe you would make fun of your people in OZ like that. Lets get something straight real quick I played 4 years at a Division 1 universtiy and I have been more places than you have even seen so dont go giving me any garbage about leaving East Tennessee. OS91 Can you please answer some questions for me and by the way you never did give me your def. of NUMEROUS

Lay it on me!!

I have a great idea for OS91:

Why don't you start a new topic called:

"Let's talk about the South Central Kentucky State Hillclimbers"

Then you can talk to all of your friends about them. We will stay over here and talk about the topic OS vs. AC.

Does anone know the class breakdown of the first 7 or 8 players at OS?

Shock It To Me Real Good!

Edited by HighVoltageAC

Push the right buttons and the true nature and intent are exposed- Mission Accomplished.

1) I mentioned Mike Flynn once maybe three years ago on this message boad. Im sorry you still rememeber that & became defensive about that comment & accuse me of name dropping which clearly I don't. What I do state is names, details, and factual content that probably makes the not so informed defensive like yourself.

2) I personally don't know Coach Insell. However, he was attacked in this thread and was the MTSU program most likely because he is the coach. Obviously, there are some deep seeded issues you and some posters like you have with Coach Insell. Even a blind fool would see he is off to an amazing start beating out 11 of the 12 SEC schools in recruiting with the monster signing class he has for 2006.

3) Western Kentucky was brought up because MTSU's conference was slammed for being minor league. The Sun Belt has produced national champions ( LA Tech and its NUMEROUS Final Fours) & Western Kentucky and its ( 2 Final Fours). IN the NCAA power rating index, the Sun Belt is generally considered in the top 10 of the 33 or so conferences on a yearly basis. While that isn't the SEC, it certainly makes the Sun Belt one of the top 1/3 of conferences. When I mentioned Western Kentucky as being affiliated with the Sun Belt, the Hilltopers were attacked as not a major college womens program which is flat out comical to anyone that actually follows the game. Again, the ignorance of a few posters were exposed ( which goes back towad the obvious ill will directed toward Insell & attacking anything affiliated with his MTSU program). I have layed soilid factual comment & all that is responsed with is biased ( from il will toward Insell) ignorant one line opinions and remakrs. When you consider the source as being ignorant ( look at the posts), its easily to dismiss the opinions and posts without merit). Am I a Sun Belt, MTSU, or WKU fan? Not in the least. However, I like for people to be precise and when I see garabge being posted, I have no reservations defending MTSU, Sun Belt Conference, & Western Kentucky.

4) I don't ive in Oliver Springs. However, it a gret small town full of amazing people. There was a backhanded comment toward OS in and above post, so I decided to push a button. Obviously, if you can dish it out, you need to be able to take the response.

5) I wouldn't bet your savings account ( piggy bank) just yet that your footprints have traveled down paths I haven't seen or of higher quality. Its rather funny to see someone make a comment like this so blindly. I like free money, but since its Christmas I'm feeling chartiable and give you a pass on that comment & we will prented like it wasn't said, ok? :thumb:

Edited by OS91