Liberty @ McNairy Central

baseballa28

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The outcome is what I expected.. A win for Liberty, but I have to say that I am impressed... Only down 3 at the end of the third...

well thank you for giving us some credit i appreciate seriously i do...even though its still a loss its a real confidence booster for us to play a team that good that close

Liberty led about the whole game. McNairy cut it to 3 and 5 a few times but Liberty would always answer back. The refs missed calls for both teams. What number is Brandon Evans? On the way home from the game, I was listening to the radio and they were giving out the box score and he had 21. The only player I thought scored that many was the guy down low. It seems like Mcnairy needs to set some screens for Bingham. I think he took only 6 or 7 shots all night and made all but about 2 of them. I also thought they should have posted him up when he had Sampson and the other PG on him since he was so much taller It was a good game and showed that 12AA is a tough district to play in and I think 12AA might sweep the 1st round of the region. Nothing against 11AA cause I don't know much about them but 12aa is still tough top to bottom.

Liberty led about the whole game. McNairy cut it to 3 and 5 a few times but Liberty would always answer back. The refs missed calls for both teams. What number is Brandon Evans? On the way home from the game, I was listening to the radio and they were giving out the box score and he had 21. The only player I thought scored that many was the guy down low. It seems like Mcnairy needs to set some screens for Bingham. I think he took only 6 or 7 shots all night and made all but about 2 of them. I also thought they should have posted him up when he had Sampson and the other PG on him since he was so much taller It was a good game and showed that 12AA is a tough district to play in and I think 12AA might sweep the 1st round of the region. Nothing against 11AA cause I don't know much about them but 12aa is still tough top to bottom.

B Evans is #34 and he had three 3's along with three scores from the field and 5 of 8 from the line. Liberty played sloppy and didn't come out to play early like they usually do. It seems like we only play like we should in the big games. A win is a win and I'll take it but McNairy is a vastly improved ball team and is going to give a lot of teams some fits.