Knox Catholic vs. Powell

HiwasseeVol

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Powell won by 10 i think it was 62-52 not sure, but powell did win

I changed my mind on mcgaha though he is now officialy my hero after tonight

When it comes to Mcgaha i personally think he is worthless!!!! He needs to stick with football. He is athletic, but when it comes to basketball you have to be very fast, quick, and able to think on a dime. I don't see Mcgaha doing this at all.

When it comes to Mcgaha i personally think he is worthless!!!! He needs to stick with football. He is athletic, but when it comes to basketball you have to be very fast, quick, and able to think on a dime. I don't see Mcgaha doing this at all.

PHS Baseball is worthless and has a huge ego problem. Lets see, you won how many games last year in baseball?? And you of all people should probably stop trash talking your team mate since that may the reason why the baseball team didn't win any last year. I don't think your coach Inman would appreciate your attitude. I certainly know none of the fans do. Why don't you transfer out to Halls with all the other trash talkers?? McGaha is a Center, not a power forward, not a 3 guard. And since I'm sure you're not 6'7 and don't know how to play center, then you of all people certainly have no right judging how fast or quick someone is. Everyone knows that to beat Powell, you exploit Conner's defense, sucker Smith out the lane and dump the ball off in front or behind Hargis depending on how tall or short you are or better yet take the ball up the lane for a layup just like Catholic did. But I'm sure most "coaches" have already got it figured out. Congratulations to Powell on your easy win over Fulton. They are a young team so better enjoy it while you can.

Edited by Ntheknow2

PHS Baseball is worthless and has a huge ego problem. Lets see, you won how many games last year in baseball?? And you of all people should probably stop trash talking your team mate since that may the reason why the baseball team didn't win any last year. I don't think your coach Inman would appreciate your attitude. I certainly know none of the fans do. Why don't you transfer out to Halls with all the other trash talkers?? McGaha is a Center, not a power forward, not a 3 guard. And since I'm sure you're not 6'7 and don't know how to play center, then you of all people certainly have no right judging how fast or quick someone is. Everyone knows that to beat Powell, you exploit Conner's defense, sucker Smith out the lane and dump the ball off in front or behind Hargis depending on how tall or short you are or better yet take the ball up the lane for a layup just like Catholic did. But I'm sure most "coaches" have already got it figured out. Congratulations to Powell on your easy win over Fulton. They are a young team so better enjoy it while you can.

As a matter of fact i don't play baseball, i played varsity basketball last year but didn't see much playing time as a junior. I don't mean to bash Mcgaha but when you can't reach past your ankles to grab the basketball off the ground you shouldn't play. and since i don't play basketball anymore and i highly doubt that you Ntheknow2 ever did play varsity basketball we will just end this conversation here!

As a matter of fact i don't play baseball, i played varsity basketball last year but didn't see much playing time as a junior. I don't mean to bash Mcgaha but when you can't reach past your ankles to grab the basketball off the ground you shouldn't play. and since i don't play basketball anymore and i highly doubt that you Ntheknow2 ever did play varsity basketball we will just end this conversation here!

and why would he need to be catching or reaching for a ball down at his ankles? did you forget he was 6'7 or was that just an oversight? don't blame McGaha for someone else's crappy passing ability or no ability at all because the fact is he is being guarded by about 3 men, one on each leg and the other on his back and you expect him to catch trash too? And trust me, I wouldn't be Ntheknow if I had ONLY played varsity basketball which in the very least is more than you. Conversation ended.

Edited by Ntheknow2

Powell[/url]Fan' post='825876994' date='Dec 18 2005 - 12:42 PM']

Ne, you wouldnt be Mcgaha dad would you, i saw him at the game last night your kind of acting the same

Acting the same as who? hahaha.....yea whatever. You gonna start trash talking his dad now? hahaha....I know you're worried about who I am but don't worry about it. You just worry about supporting your team and their players not trashing talking people. Talk to me when you actually know what you're talking about.

Edited by Ntheknow2

and why would he need to be catching or reaching for a ball down at his ankles? did you forget he was 6'7 or was that just an oversight? don't blame McGaha for someone else's crappy passing ability or no ability at all because the fact is he is being guarded by about 3 men, one on each leg and the other on his back and you expect him to catch trash too? And trust me, I wouldn't be Ntheknow if I had ONLY played varsity basketball which in the very least is more than you. Conversation ended.

People should not be trashing ANY players on this board, whether they be McGaha or those with "crappy passing ability or no ability" throwing passing him the ball. These are local high school kids who are justing their tails. This is a free country, but how about following the Golden Rule on this board. These kids are special to me and I don't like or appreciate the cheap shots being taken here on this message board by people hiding behind a screen name.

People should not be trashing ANY players on this board, whether they be McGaha or those with "crappy passing ability or no ability" throwing passing him the ball. These are local high school kids who are justing their tails. This is a free country, but how about following the Golden Rule on this board. These kids are special to me and I don't like or appreciate the cheap shots being taken here on this message board by people hiding behind a screen name.

I agree were talking about kids. People will make mistakes. Jared is an awesome football player and an all around athlete we don't need to critize especially if we aren't out there playing. Good luck to Powell!!!

ok im not gonna bash neone but im just glad im not the only one who sees that mcgaha is not a basketball player and wasnt ever meant to be one....different story for football....but all of you who build him up to look like some stud are enlightened now b/c everyone can see he isnt shaq and probably couldnt beat shaq's son in a game....as i said before he is a joke...thanks for quoting me ntheknow2