Mid South Classic Loser Brackets

TopDawg83

[Officiating! Cumberland Co got it put to them by the officials in their game with Jackson Co. What should have been a battle between two of the better teams in the state was decided by goons in stripes. Not fair to the girls from both teams who played a great game. Let the kids decide the game. There were a couple of coaches there and I am surer they wanted to see the kids play and not the refs!

I am taking nothing from Jackson County. They are the best A team in the state with the best coach in the state of any class,but they couldn't handle the Jets speed especially the Foster girl. :thumb:

[Officiating! Cumberland Co got it put to them by the officials in their game with Jackson Co. What should have been a battle between two of the better teams in the state was decided by goons in stripes. Not fair to the girls from both teams who played a great game. Let the kids decide the game. There were a couple of coaches there and I am surer they wanted to see the kids play and not the refs!

I am taking nothing from Jackson County. They are the best A team in the state with the best coach in the state of any class,but they couldn't handle the Jets speed especially the Foster girl. B)

Isn't it funny how many times you get beat and you get beat by the ref's?

I am taking nothing from Jackson County. They are the best A team in the state with the best coach in the state of any class,but they couldn't handle the Jets speed especially the Foster girl. B)

I could understand your arguement if the fouls were totally one sided but there were more fouls called against Jackson County up until Cumberland County had to start fouling to try to put Jackson County on the line at the end of the game. If they couldn't handle the speed of your players how did they beat you? You have a fast team but Cumberland County had no answer for Jackson County's inside game. Jackson County broke your press with ease and shut down your speed with good "help" defense. It was a great game, don't take anything away from it. You act as if Jackson County is "beneath" Cumberland County just because they are in Class A. In case you don't know Jackson County has been ranked in the USA today top 25 and top 10 in the nation on different occassions, i have never seen Cumberland County in it. They have also beat the #1 ranked team (USA Today) in the nation two years ago. You might have heard of that team as they are AAA as well, does the name Shelbyville ring a bell? That game was on Dateline NBC. So don't try to act as if Jackson County is beneath Cumberland County just because of their classification, they are ONE of the best TEAMS in the STATE regardless of classification. It was a good game, the ref's did not decide the outcome of this game. You aren't the first AAA team to come to Jackson County and get beat and you won't be the last. Cumberland County has a great squad and they should do well in AAA this year, i wish nothing but the best for them and i hope you and yours has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year as well! B)

Edited by devilfanatic

I really thought the officials (let them play) fairly, I cannot deny they missed a couple of calls, however they were not game changing calls.

What really happened is a weakness was detected and JC took advantage and was able to execute. Have you figured out what it was?????