Region 2

gun816

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FC did a good job. So here is his with my input.

Better than my shot at the list, looks good except. B)

I don't think the Fulton 119 will make it out of the region. He wouldn't have placed in the top 4 at Halls if it wasn't for his great acting skills. The Farrragut 119 was dominating Sievert until the illlegal hold call and the Oscar award performance of choking for 5 min and running off the mat. I think the Halls kid has a shot at 119 and the Sevier 119 wasn't looking to bad. The Sevier Kid has a nice head throw and is quick.

nice changes, seem to have a pro farragut twist, but ok..Turner (far) only wrestled Sievert once and was up 10-5 in the first period before match was ended with an illegal move. Sievert has defeated both Halls and SC kid by pin.

nice changes, seem to have a pro farragut twist, but ok..Turner (far) only wrestled Sievert once and was up 10-5 in the first period before match was ended with an illegal move. Sievert has defeated both Halls and SC kid by pin.

Look at the other post I gave Sievert his dues. As I said Turner hasn't looked his best this year and I guess Sievert can prove the first two times were a fluke!

Good luck to both I just hope to see an injury free Tourney!

I hope there is more Farragut twist or this years Region will see a new Champ. You show Seymour sending 8, Karns a possible 7, Maryville sending 6 and FHS 5 to state. It could be more or less for all teams but I think your in the park. Therefore, it should be interesting.

It will depend on the number of pins and who has the most in the finals. IMO- FHS can only guarantee the 215lb in the finals.

Maryville has their 135 and maybe the 145. Seymour-130, 125 and the hvy to count in the finals.

Therefore, by that top teams in the traditional Region should be Seymour, Maryville, Karns and Farragut.

We will see if the young Farragut Coaches can pull it out like the last two years.

Edited by MasterBlaster 1

FC did a good job. So here is his with my input.

Better than my shot at the list, looks good except. :lol:

I don't think the Fulton 119 will make it out of the region. He wouldn't have placed in the top 4 at Halls if it wasn't for his great acting skills. The Farrragut 119 was dominating Sievert until the illlegal hold call and the Oscar award performance of choking for 5 min and running off the mat. I think the Halls kid has a shot at 119 and the Sevier 119 wasn't looking to bad. The Sevier Kid has a nice head throw and is quick.

I don't think roddy will wrestle 112. Last year he wrestled 119 @ region, and every time i've seen him this year he's wrestled 119.

I don't think roddy will wrestle 112. Last year he wrestled 119 @ region, and every time i've seen him this year he's wrestled 119.

He should be back by region. I haven't seen him as a 119. He should shake some things up. That would change my top 4 at 119 if he is healthy.

Maybe RCP can answer that. IMO-the 112/119 could be won by any of the top 5. No one wresstler has dominated. After Thursday I think we might have a better feeling at those weights and the status of the Kingston 119.

Edited by MasterBlaster 1