McEwen VS. Stewart County

extremebowhunter

This should be a good game. Both teams have gotten better since their previous matchup. McEwen will be tough to handle, and especially in their own gym, but Stewart Co. has been proving themselves all season. The Rebs have not played the same since their meeting on Nov. 21st in Dover. The Warriors will contend to sweep Coach B and the rebs, but not without a great fight. I look to see an interesting game in McEwen. Both teams are doing good, so it's hard to say who takes it.

This should be a good game. Both teams have gotten better since their previous matchup. McEwen will be tough to handle, and especially in their own gym, but Stewart Co. has been proving themselves all season. The Rebs have not played the same since their meeting on Nov. 21st in Dover. The Warriors will contend to sweep Coach B and the rebs, but not without a great fight. I look to see an interesting game in McEwen. Both teams are doing good, so it's hard to say who takes it.

i have to agree with everyone one here by saying that this is going to be a great and close game, hopefully our warriors can pull off the win in mcewen, but its definately not going to be easy,

go warriors

This should be a really good game as both teams are having good years so far. Coach Bramlett has turned Stewart County around and they are playing with a lot of confidence, especially after the big win at Sycamore. I've really been impressed with McEwen so far this year. I think a lot people thought they would have a down year with the loss of Puckett, but Coach Ross has done a great job and has them playing really well. They would be leading district 11AA as they have wins at Stewart County and Creek Wood. If I'm not mistaken, I believe McEwen even had 2 starters out when they they won against Creek Wood. I'm not going to pick a winner in this game as I have a lot of respect for both coaches. Best of luck to both teams the rest of the way.

I say this matchup will be another tight one for the Rebs to squeeze through. Ross has a good ball club, Bramlett has a good ball club. The Warriors won the bout in the first game, but the 2nd round could be different. Both teams have been good down the stretch, but more-so for SC. Since the first matchup, Stewart Co has went 8-1, including a current 5-game win streak. McEwen has been 6-3 since, but with their latest defeat at Creekwood. That is something that SC failed to accomplish, but things may look to change later in the season. The Rebs aren't the same since then, so it should definitely be a nice showdown in McEwen.