Nera White Tournament

muffin

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RBS couldn't beat Friendship Christian let alone Jackson Co. You guys play one game and come close to, not beat just come close to winning a game at RBS against JC and you think you can play with that kind of team? Not a chance. Friendship will beat you the next time they play you! Where is that devilfantasy guy when you need him?:huh:

;) Alot of teams are proud RBS isnt in that tourney! Though it would have been fun to see a JC vs RBS on a neutral court for the Championship!!! :rolleyes:

RBS couldn't beat Friendship Christian let alone Jackson Co. You guys play one game and come close to, not beat just come close to winning a game at RBS against JC and you think you can play with that kind of team? Not a chance. Friendship will beat you the next time they play you! Where is that devilfantasy guy when you need him?:unsure:

RBS could beat FCS...FCS has lost to Gordonsville, Westmorland, and got spanked by Clay...RBS put it on Clay...Beat Gordonsville by 11 and went up to Westmorland and beat them by 5...naw...JC shouldn't be beat, but shouldn't take noone lightly....

:( Alot of teams are proud RBS isnt in that tourney! Though it would have been fun to see a JC vs RBS on a neutral court for the Championship!!! :unsure:

Guys how many times do i have to say this. RBS CANNOT beat Jackson County, not this year. You had your best chance to do it and couldn't get it done. RBS has NO chance of beating Jackson County on a neutral floor, no matter how much you want to believe that it won't happen. RBS would have won this tournament, and why they went to Eagleville to play some no names is beyond me. ;)

Guys how many times do i have to say this. RBS CANNOT beat Jackson County, not this year. You had your best chance to do it and couldn't get it done. RBS has NO chance of beating Jackson County on a neutral floor, no matter how much you want to believe that it won't happen. RBS would have won this tournament, and why they went to Eagleville to play some no names is beyond me. :unsure:

We happen to disagree and thats OK! ;)

RBS beat Forrest pretty easily and they are ranked as high as anyone in the Lafayette tourney, so I guess everyone in the Lafayette tourney is a bunch of no-names also???

We happen to disagree and thats OK! ;)

RBS beat Forrest pretty easily and they are ranked as high as anyone in the Lafayette tourney, so I guess everyone in the Lafayette tourney is a bunch of no-names also???

Pretty much. There were no teams in this tournament that will make it to the Region Championship, Westmoreland might make the Region semi's but the road ends there when they have to play either Jackson County or Clarkrange. Clay Co. is very young and without their starting center so they were down and Macon Co.has no shot at the region championship in the district they're in. Not a bad tournament though, there were some exciting games to watch. :thumb:

Edited by devilfanatic

Pretty much. There were no teams in this tournament that will make it to the Region Championship, Westmoreland might make the Region semi's but the road ends there when they have to play either Jackson County or Clarkrange. Clay Co. is very young and without their starting center so they were down and Macon Co.has no shot at the region championship in the district they're in. Not a bad tournament though, there were some exciting games to watch. ;)

TRUE!!! :thumb: