Best Team Overall

triplethreat32

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red Bank has a very good coach and some talented players. Your optimisim is a great attribute to have. And, you should believe in your team. Nothing wrong with that. So, I'm not on here to bash you or your team. I coached against your coach two years ago and hope that you guys have a very successful season and prove doubters wrong. But, looking straight at the facts without bias I would say that regardless of class Hamilton, Shelbyville, Academy (you said they only have one player, but Bone signed a D1 scholly to S. Ill.), Raligh-Egypt, Liberty Tech, Bolivar Central, and Siegel (once they get Ramsey back) would all probably beat Red Bank 9 out of 10 if they played a 10 games series. I've seen enough basketball games to not make a statement like "Red Bank couldn't beat any of those teams", because anything can happen on any given night. But, over the period of 10 games Red Bank wouldn't be able to take more than 1 game from any of the teams listed. Mitchell would be listed too, but this year they haven't proven anything YET. Edited by therickbol

Red Bank has a very good coach and some talented players. Your optimisim is a great attribute to have. And, you should believe in your team. Nothing wrong with that. So, I'm not on here to bash you or your team. I coached against your coach two years ago and hope that you guys have a very successful season and prove doubters wrong. But, looking straight at the facts without bias I would say that regardless of class Hamilton, Shelbyville, <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=3' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a> (you said they only have one player, but Bone signed a D1 scholly to S. Ill.), Raligh-Egypt, Liberty Tech, Bolivar Central, and Siegel (once they get Ramsey back) would all probably beat Red Bank 9 out of 10 if they played a 10 games series. I've seen enough basketball games to not make a statement like "Red Bank couldn't beat any of those teams", because anything can happen on any given night. But, over the period of 10 games Red Bank wouldn't be able to take more than 1 game from any of the teams listed. Mitchell would be listed too, but this year they haven't proven anything YET.

We shall see

It doesn't help Red Bank that even though they have an easy region that if they go to substate they play either Siegel or Shelbyville most likely....Oakland/Lebanon/Cookeville are other possibilities...all of which are just as good and better than Red Bank

You just dont like red bank do you? Anything can happen in a basketball game man.As you seen or heard with Shelbyville's loss. And the only time Siegel can win is with Ramsey.

You just dont like red bank do you? Anything can happen in a basketball game man.As you seen or heard with Shelbyville's loss. And the only time Siegel can win is with Ramsey.

Oh wow! I just saw where Siegel beat Soddy- Daisy by 39 without Ramsey, and S-D beat Red Bank with all their players. That's funny, since you think that Red Bank's better than everyone.