Best of Preps Basketball Classic in Chattanooga

oldtimeballer63

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you can take it out on the Times-Free Press since they are the ones who are putting this together. They probably had it scheduled that way before the season started.

What a dumb tournament!! Why not have two more teams from the area compete to round out the bracket? Just another example of how bad the Times Free Press is after the two papers joined....Im sure if they had a football tournament they would have 36 teams in it, and give it a whole section of the newspaper.....S

What a dumb tournament!! Why not have two more teams from the area compete to round out the bracket? Just another example of how bad the Times Free Press is after the two papers joined....Im sure if they had a football tournament they would have 36 teams in it, and give it a whole section of the newspaper.....S

When you have 8 teams and two back out that leaves you with 6. And I dont think the timesfreepress got the teams, Temple did. But that said its not Temples fault two teams backed out. And its hard to find new teams to commit to a tournament when their schedules are full.

Here is how i see the tourny playing out.

1st Christian Heritage

2nd Tenn Temple

3rd Soddy Daisy

The Temple vs Soddy Daisy game is a toss up to me but ill take Temple since their at home. The way Grace has been playing lately I dont like their chances, but if they turn it around theres no question they have a team that could win it.