CA at Culleoka....Jan 17th

culleokarep

first off...that might be the greatest game ive ever seen...and that might be the worst call ive ever seen with the technical foul on phillip...the refs explanation"..he was about to go after him" :D ...please...anyways the game was back and forth the whole way and the gym was absolutely rocking...at the end of the first quarter cj throws up a shot the length of the court and nails it...i swear i have never heard a gym so loud...of course they didnt count it...just our luck tonight....

our boys just couldnt get our 3's to drop tonight we had the jumpshots and the dribble penetration there all night but i think we only hit 2 threes all night 1 by josh blade and 1 huge shot by phillip dungy late...at halftime i believe we were down i think 32-40...coming out of the half our boys got 8 straight points and tied it up...it was back and forth the rest of the game both teams had lots of fouls...i would love to see the foul shot numbers...i think ca missed 2 and i believe we missed about 10...no joke..

the final minute was awesome we were up 64-60 after phillips three and ca just wouldnt let up...there was a foul called against a ca player and there was pushing from both sides then as they were walking back down the court phillip dungy did get up very angry but he didnt swing and he didnt touch anyone...nonetheless they called a technical on him...phillip hit one of his free throws and markease hit both of his...then ca had the ball and got it to #10...rector i believe and he nailed the shot in the corner for the three...we were down by 2 at that point...we inbounded the ball to donnavon at half court he dished to phillip he got to the three point line the ball rattled around the rim but didnt fall...ca won

im gonna have to eat my own words about this game...but that technical foul was the game and it shouldnt have been called...but it was an excellent game...that was the real ca out there tonight...if our boys would have been able to hit our shots i think the scores alot different but we didnt good job ca

and we'll see you in districts

Wow sounds like a great game!!!!! You have any stats....

#10 is Pirtle...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I'll try to get some video up as soon as possible. Also I'll have a new video addition to the video highlights section. It'll be known as "Things that make you go hmmm..."

It will be thirteen calls that were made in this game that were....well,"HMMMM"

Calls were on both teams.

Thanks

Dean

www.schoolsportsradio.com

OHH ok, I want to see them.... :D

ive just been informed that the stats are not coming...my bad.

it was good to meet you tonight to mr. johnson :D

i just cant believe this is happening...when this game goes down in districts...if youre not a ca or culleoka fan i wouldnt be in the gym because your not gonna have anywhere to sit....that game tonight set the tone for a district tournament matchup that might be one of the best games ever...im just upset though B)

ive just been informed that the stats are not coming...my bad.

it was good to meet you tonight to mr. johnson :D

i just cant believe this is happening...when this game goes down in districts...if youre not a ca or culleoka fan i wouldnt be in the gym because your not gonna have anywhere to sit....that game tonight set the tone for a district tournament matchup that might be one of the best games ever...im just upset though B)

I know what you mean... Ill definitely be at the rematch in the District tournament... :D

culleokarep, Dungy didn't hit a free throw after the technical. He was shooting 1+1 and missed the first shot. I agree the technical probably shouldn't have been called, he was on one end of the court and the CA player was almost to the other end but it didn't help with all the Cully players holding him back. Bottomline is it cost Culleoka the win.

culleokarep, Dungy didn't hit a free throw after the technical. He was shooting 1+1 and missed the first shot. I agree the technical probably shouldn't have been called, he was on one end of the court and the CA player was almost to the other end but it didn't help with all the Cully players holding him back. Bottomline is it cost Culleoka the win.

my mistake everything happened fast...it was a bad call and maybe he was gonna say something to the guy but donnavon went grabbed him and calmed him down...no need at all to blow your whistle and make your presence known....oh well though...had we hit our free throws and 3 pointers througout the game that call wouldnt have mattered

yea that would have been great...but we didnt have too many shots at all droppin tonight

The defense might have had something to do with that.

All that talk the last few days about Culleoka wrapping up the district might have been premature. Like I said last night there is alot of work for Culleoka to do before talking about playing in region championship.

It was a matter of time before the #2 ranking caught up with them