Notre Dame @ Grace

redandwhiteforever

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Grace got beat again. 52-46.

This is one of the worst overall games I have ever seen Grace play. They shot 16.2% from the feild. yes 16.2%. Notre Dame was in a zone and Grace didnt even run an offense they just would jack it up. It was pathetic. They just stood there on offense liked they didnt know what to do, then eventually would jack it up. And once again Grace needed to be in a zone on D. Notre dame was like 2-13 from outside. Grace just came out flat they didnt even wanna be there. If the continue to play like this write it down they wont make it out of regions.

Edited by redandwhiteforever

Having seen Grace play twice now, I feel pretty confident in saying they are vastly overrated. Not in talent, but in production. They are poorly coached, don't play defense, don't run an offense, and each player is out to get his own on offense instead of playing as a team. I think Temple is the best team in the region now, and still believe that Middleton is best team in the state, having seen them all play. Grace should beat Temple everytime they play, but coaching will make the difference for Temple this year!

Having seen Grace play twice now, I feel pretty confident in saying they are vastly overrated. Not in talent, but in production. They are poorly coached, don't play defense, don't run an offense, and each player is out to get his own on offense instead of playing as a team. I think Temple is the best team in the region now, and still believe that Middleton is best team in the state, having seen them all play. Grace should beat Temple everytime they play, but coaching will make the difference for Temple this year!

Grace doesn't run an offense or a defense and every player is out to get theirs, Temple is the best team in the region, but Grace will win everytime they play? :rolleyes:

Grace doesn't run an offense or a defense and every player is out to get theirs, Temple is the best team in the region, but Grace will win everytime they play? :rolleyes:

Yep, on talent Grace should win. This is the least talented Temple team in five years, and Grace has talent coming out their ears. But, they are sickening to watch. Such a waste of talent. And, unless Grace and their coaches get it together, Temple will win because they are disciplined, play defense (better than Grace at least) and are much better coached.

Gawl man I think ur bad luck for Grace haha. But you are correct in much of what you said. But it is going to look like every player is out to get his own if you DONT RUN AN OFFENSE. You cant play as a team if you DONT RUN AN OFFENSE. Grace was sososo flat. This is a tourning point right now. Its happened every year I can remember. Two years ago after the Ooltewah game when they got blasted they turned everything around, but last year after some bad loses in the chattanooga challenge they were never the same team... we will have to see what this years team does. Its not talent that is the issue...

Edited by redandwhiteforever