Who If anyone Can Wartburg Beat?

Jesus Is Lord

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? Wartburg lost? I thought everyone had already decided they were going to win the state? I mean c'mon, They have the best one - two combination this side of Bolivar with the Shannon's....

How can a team with two future NBA first round draft picks lose three out of four? I guess they arent ranked in the top ten anymore?

There were 15 pages of "Wartburg, who will stand in their way?" Lets start a list: Kennesaw Mtn's JV team, ummmm who else.......oh...Pickett County......lets see, anyone else? ............hmmmmmmmmmmm.....Did Rockwood beat them?

They must be spending a little more time in English class learning how to spell so that they dont screw up all of the smack talking on coach-t.

Where is all of the talk now?

Wartburg is still a hard team to beat. Noone has blowed them out. Rockwood had a lil help from higher forces. Now, I know they were probley trying, but some of those calls were crazy. The ref's missed two backcourt calls right in front of them. Rockwood did win and the team played great. All the great lose besides USC

Here we go with the self pity party..."The ref's missed two backcourt calls"...blah, blah, blah. No one wants to hear that its the ref's fault....that is played out.....stop making excuses and overcome it.

GREAT ONE'S???? HA! Dont even compare Wartburg to USC,...USC hasnt lost in 3 years....WARTBURG HAS LOST 3 TIMES IN THE LAST WEEK!!!!!!!

How is it that Wartburg is a hard team to beat when they lose 3 of 4? They are a hard team to beat if they are playing Sunbright and Coalfield. Kennesaw's JV, Pickett, and Rockwood have proven that they are not hard to beat. Wartburg has no answer when a team plays defense....

And once again, run your posts through the spell checker before you post....spelling corrections......"blowed" should be "blown".... and "probley" should be "probably".

Here we go with the self pity party..."The ref's missed two backcourt calls"...blah, blah, blah. No one wants to hear that its the ref's fault....that is played out.....stop making excuses and overcome it.

GREAT ONE'S???? HA! Dont even compare Wartburg to USC,...USC hasnt lost in 3 years....WARTBURG HAS LOST 3 TIMES IN THE LAST WEEK!!!!!!!

How is it that Wartburg is a hard team to beat when they lose 3 of 4? They are a hard team to beat if they are playing Sunbright and Coalfield. Kennesaw's JV, Pickett, and Rockwood have proven that they are not hard to beat. Wartburg has no answer when a team plays defense....

And once again, run your posts through the spell checker before you post....spelling corrections......"blowed" should be "blown".... and "probley" should be "probably".

Excuse me, SIR. Was you at the game? Two of Wartburg's 5 starters had 3 fouls in the first quarter. If you weren't there then you don't have anything to say. The clock keeper couldn't hit the right buttons. He hit the horn right in the middle of the game. There was 22 second on the clock in the fourth quarter. Wartburg or Rockwood, do not remember, called a timeout. Next thing you know there is .1 on the clock. They reset the clock to 16. If you would have read the post carefully you would have noticed I said "The team played great." I have no disrespect for Rockwood. When they were just about to run out; I looked at my friend sitting by me and said, " I have a bad feeling about this." I have a great deal of respect for Mofitt, Micheal, and Jaime. I have a great deal of respect for Coach K. Rockwood has always been a better team than anyone gives credit. By the way look at the scoreboard about Kennesaw. Wartburg didn't see near as much of Kennesaw's JV as Everyone else did. Look at the scores also of the games they have lost. Kennesaw won by 14, Pickett by 4, Rockwood by 7. These were all great games. Wartburg does not lay down easy; that is what I meant by Wartburg is a hard team to beat. Every team worked hard for their wins and they earned them. BUT WE all know the tournys are really all the matter. Regular season is just pride and placement.

47-74 Rockwood Vs. Kennesaw

No disrespect, coaching, but how many Wartburg games have you attended? Everyone from Wartburg including most players will tell you that the guys play to the level of their compition. That is why they are losing. The better teams are getting up. Wartburg can fight back agianst Coalfield, Sunbright, Oakdale teams like that, but Rockwood, Pickett, and The rest of the teams that are good teams, yes that does include OS, are just too talented to catch up with. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season. Wartburg's girl did come away with a win though, so we do have something to brag about.

Excuse me, SIR. Was you at the game? Two of Wartburg's 5 starters had 3 fouls in the first quarter. If you weren't there then you don't have anything to say. The clock keeper couldn't hit the right buttons. He hit the horn right in the middle of the game. There was 22 second on the clock in the fourth quarter. Wartburg or Rockwood, do not remember, called a timeout. Next thing you know there is .1 on the clock. They reset the clock to 16. If you would have read the post carefully you would have noticed I said "The team played great." I have no disrespect for Rockwood. When they were just about to run out; I looked at my friend sitting by me and said, " I have a bad feeling about this." I have a great deal of respect for Mofitt, Micheal, and Jaime. I have a great deal of respect for Coach K. Rockwood has always been a better team than anyone gives credit. By the way look at the scoreboard about Kennesaw. Wartburg didn't see near as much of Kennesaw's JV as Everyone else did. Look at the scores also of the games they have lost. Kennesaw won by 14, Pickett by 4, Rockwood by 7. These were all great games. Wartburg does not lay down easy; that is what I meant by Wartburg is a hard team to beat. Every team worked hard for their wins and they earned them. BUT WE all know the tournys are really all the matter. Regular season is just pride and placement.

47-74 Rockwood Vs. Kennesaw

1. Again: English...."was you at the game" ... should be "Were you at the game?"

2. Again: Excuses.... its all the ref's fault ("Wartburg's had 5 starters with three fouls in the first quarter") Your telling me Wartburg had 15 fouls called in the first quarter? Whatever. "The clock keeper couldnt hit the right buttons"-- stop making excuses and play the game..... All I am hearing you say is that you have excuses for losing. Play the game... stop whining.

3. I saw Wartburg play Pickett and Kennesaw. If you look at Kennesaw's schedule, you will notice that their varsity was at a tournament in Florida. The J.V. team was at the tourney in Harriman, playing only sophomores and juniors.

4. Stop comparing scores... Wartburg is not the top team in their district (See Rockwood), much less a top team in the region...... And you dont deserve to be mentioned in the same breath with state tourney teams....

5. And if you want to talk womens basketball for something to brag about... there is a different thread for that. See "Womens basketball" on Coacht.com.

1. Again: English...."was you at the game" ... should be "Were you at the game?"

2. Again: Excuses.... its all the ref's fault ("Wartburg's had 5 starters with three fouls in the first quarter") Your telling me Wartburg had 15 fouls called in the first quarter? Whatever. "The clock keeper couldnt hit the right buttons"-- stop making excuses and play the game..... All I am hearing you say is that you have excuses for losing. Play the game... stop whining.

3. I saw Wartburg play Pickett and Kennesaw. If you look at Kennesaw's schedule, you will notice that their varsity was at a tournament in Florida. The J.V. team was at the tourney in Harriman, playing only sophomores and juniors.

4. Stop comparing scores... Wartburg is not the top team in their district (See Rockwood), much less a top team in the region...... And you dont deserve to be mentioned in the same breath with state tourney teams....

5. And if you want to talk womens basketball for something to brag about... there is a different thread for that. See "Womens basketball" on Coacht.com.

They was around 3 minutes to go in the first period winWartburg picked up its 10th foul yes it was the first period not the half