Lake County vs. Humboldt

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't want to start a post on this but someone should know the answer..Lake Co fan..Wes..J.W. Humboldt..Ac..Where are our district and region tournaments being held?I 'm pretty sure Trenton is hosting at least one of them..Are they hosting both and if not..who else is..Thanks.

Districts are in south fulton region in trenton!!

That is pretty close to U.C...I sure hope they don't have your former ball player officiating in that tournament..We had former standout at U.C. ,Chip King,as one of our officials against Halls last night...I thought he was going to help U.C. win the district with us not even playing against them.. At least if you beat us again..settle it on the court against each other..At least we won't have to see any of the officials after the district if we happen to make it to the region....But ..Chip King is a great official compared to Eric Ward..I believe Lake Co pretty well knows it's going to be an up-hill battle if he is officiating any of our games..If he calls our game Tuesday night..we might as well just load back on the bus and go home.

That is pretty close to U.C...I sure hope they don't have your former ball player officiating in that tournament..We had former standout at U.C. ,Chip King,as one of our officials against Halls last night...I thought he was going to help U.C. win the district with us not even playing against them.. At least if you beat us again..settle it on the court against each other..At least we won't have to see any of the officials after the district if we happen to make it to the region....But ..Chip King is a great official compared to Eric Ward..I believe Lake Co pretty well knows it's going to be an up-hill battle if he is officiating any of our games..If he calls our game Tuesday night..we might as well just load back on the bus and go home.

Hey,Ronald Ward officiated a district championship game between Union City and Westview......

I'm trying to keep up with the excuses,let me see...Chip King,Ronald Ward,Papa or whatever his name is being suspended the day of the UC-LC game,bad shooting,Whitby not starting his best five...It's kind of hard to keep up with them,you know?? :lol:

That bus idea might be a good one with or without Ronald officiating.. :D

How about this crew??..Ronald Ward,Chip King and Dan Boykin..All three Union City residents with deep roots in Union City basketball.....

Edited by backinthaoc

Hey,Ronald Ward officiated a district championship game between Union City and Westview......

I'm trying to keep up with the excuses,let me see...Chip King,Ronald Ward,Papa or whatever his name is being suspended the day of the UC-LC game,bad shooting,Whitby not starting his best five...It's kind of hard to keep up with them,you know?? B)

That bus idea might be a good one with or without Ronald officiating.. B)

How about this crew??..Ronald Ward,Chip King and Dan Boykin..All three Union City residents with deep roots in Union City basketball.....

I wasn't talking about him...The official I am talking about is a white official...I would be willing to bet..if any other Lake Co fannknows the officials and a poll could be done..he would be the one official that Lake Co hopes doesn't do any of their games...There is one other official that would also get a lot of votes but I'll not name him..He has been doing games for years and he may make sure he does our game as he is pretty high up..Wes and a few others would know the officials I'm talking about...I probably shouldn't blast the officials as most of them do a pretty good good....but I bet if you will watch and we have a call go against us by Ward and the crowd really boo's him,he will get worse..He may hurt us in the regular season,district,but we shouldn't have to see him in the region ..And no way he would get a State game..That's voted on for what most thinks are the best..I like having officials from Memphis or Middle Tenn..That pretty well takes the little home area favortism away for the most part..