McMinn at Bradley

haterofstupidity

:lol: To power houses even though McMinn doesn't seem like it. Who will win?

Let's begin with a brief aside: If you are indeed the "hater of stupidity," you should make an attempt to reduce your own stupidity by referencing the numeral 2 with correct spelling. If not, you'll be caught in a web of hypocrisy that will make your screenname a ridiculous farce.

But all seriousness aside, this game should be settled by the Donnybrook of 2006 (see previous posts). Since Jack Harlow & Bob Williams (former coaches at these fine secondary institutions) engaged in the maiden Donnybrook back in '04, it's only fitting that this year's installment should match their two successors.

Can anyone deal with the speed & agility of Jerry Quirk? Maybe we should ask the referees who saw his ability that autumn evening on the Plateau.

In the end, children, we all know what will happen. McMinn will lead by 11 at halftime, and then relinquish that lead sometime midway through the 4th Quarter due in part to the old referee conspiracy.

Sorry for absurdity, but using the term "powerhouses" provokes it.

Let's begin with a brief aside: If you are indeed the "hater of stupidity," you should make an attempt to reduce your own stupidity by referencing the numeral 2 with correct spelling. If not, you'll be caught in a web of hypocrisy that will make your screenname a ridiculous farce.

But all seriousness aside, this game should be settled by the Donnybrook of 2006 (see previous posts). Since Jack Harlow & Bob Williams (former coaches at these fine secondary institutions) engaged in the maiden Donnybrook back in '04, it's only fitting that this year's installment should match their two successors.

Can anyone deal with the speed & agility of Jerry Quirk? Maybe we should ask the referees who saw his ability that autumn evening on the Plateau.

In the end, children, we all know what will happen. McMinn will lead by 11 at halftime, and then relinquish that lead sometime midway through the 4th Quarter due in part to the old referee conspiracy.

Sorry for absurdity, but using the term "powerhouses" provokes it.

I guess you are sorry for your adsurdity!. Seems that I was right about the game after all. McMinn won by I think it was 20? So next time you insult my posting at least know what you are saying. I do believe that Mr. Quirk might be able to take you on a 100 yard dash!! lol.. And believe it or not, McMinn didn't blow this one. lol

I guess you are sorry for your adsurdity!. Seems that I was right about the game after all. McMinn won by I think it was 20? So next time you insult my posting at least know what you are saying. I do believe that Mr. Quirk might be able to take you on a 100 yard dash!! lol.. And believe it or not, McMinn didn't blow this one. lol

It was the use of the term "powerhouses" in which you were so savagely incorrect. That was what provoked the absurdity.

Oh yes, and horrid spelling provokes a brief lesson on the uses of to, two, and too. 1) TOO many times I've seen poor English. 2) I am TWO times smarter than you. 3) Have you ever been TO school?

It was the use of the term "powerhouses" in which you were so savagely incorrect. That was what provoked the absurdity.

Oh yes, and horrid spelling provokes a brief lesson on the uses of to, two, and too. 1) TOO many times I've seen poor English. 2) I am TWO times smarter than you. 3) Have you ever been TO school?

Oh you are so so so smart. lol. That just makes me think you are smart. besides, these two teams if you do remember have been in the pass powerhouses and just because the first of the season is over doesn't make them any less of a powerhouse. Get over your stupidity.

Oh you are so so so smart. lol. That just makes me think you are smart. besides, these two teams if you do remember have been in the pass powerhouses and just because the first of the season is over doesn't make them any less of a powerhouse. Get over your stupidity.

Do you 2 know each other? Is school in or out? Are we talking about basketball or something else, your posts have left me baffled (Def: Confused ). When are you holding class again?

Do you 2 know each other? Is school in or out? Are we talking about basketball or something else, your posts have left me baffled (Def: Confused ). When are you holding class again?

Since this website communicates the views/opinions/rants/useless humor/poor sports analysis of its members via anonymous screennames, I cannot tell you whether or not I know this "haterofstupidity". And I have, at times, spoken on basketball, but I am often pulled from my seat of observation to a higher calling, which is correcting the misfortunes of others.

As far as when class will be held again, just be present each time I post, and your educational dinner shall be served.