Creekwood @ Stewart County

defensiveMVP332

Creekwood got the best of Stewart County last time, but SC has bounced back and they are tied for 1st place in the district while creekwood is 3rd or 4th. I think that SC will win if they come out and play like they can play, but if they don't then there could be an upset in the making. Personally i don't see them losing though.

Guest catfish-hunter

Creek Wood is third in the district defensiveMVP. They are a half game ahead of Harpeth and Cheatham Co. & one full game ahead of Waverly and Mont. Cent. They trail Sycamore and Stewart Co. by one game in the district.

As for tonight's game I like Stewart Co. at home. This has been a starnge year thus far in the district. #3-#7 in the district standings could undergo complete changes after tonight's games are complete.

With the exception of Fairview this is one of the best AA districts in the state from top-to-bottom because everybody is so competitive each time out.