What is mays doing back

Silcox22

If he comes back to coach then does that mean that some one is leaving. they said last year we could not pay two coaches . but would he do it for free . and he was making better money where he worked be fore. so why would he come back . and why would they let him? if they did not need him.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he comes back to coach then does that mean that some one is leaving. they said last year we could not pay two coaches . but would he do it for free . and he was making better money where he worked be fore. so why would he come back . and why would they let him? if they did not need him.

Who is Mays? Where does he coach?

:thumb: What are you talking about?

Edited by Lifer

Last year oneida had two coaches( may @ henry )get fired and henry went to coalfield to coach. and may went to work some where else and now now may is back working for the school and i was wanting to no if he come back to coach. and we did not have that good of a team after they was fired.

Edited by Silcox22

Last year oneida had two coaches( may @ henry )get fired and henry went to coalfield to coach. and may went to work some where else and now now may is back working for the school and i was wanting to no if he come back to coach. and we did not have that good of a team after they was fired.

The coaches were not fired, they were removed from co-head coach status and had the opportunity to remain as coordinators. It would've been very hard to stay with the demotion.

The reason you did not have a good team is Oneida had no leadership in 2005.

The coaches were not fired, they were removed from co-head coach status and had the opportunity to remain as coordinators. It would've been very hard to stay with the demotion.

The reason you did not have a good team is Oneida had no leadership in 2005.

Surely you mean from the players, because I know you've got leadership on the coaching staff.

First of all his name is May not Mays and if you go to that school you should know, not only what his name is, but what he is doing back.

Coach Jimmy May is a good coach and he is a good teacher. Yes there was the opportunity to stay but he chose to try something else for a while. It appears that he was not happy where he was so he started teaching again.

I would say he would like to coach again because I am sure that he misses it. The only thing wrong is that he can't just say "hey i wanna pick back up where I left off", because it don't work like that. Maybe someday but it won't happen over night.

The Indians do need a couple of new coaches in my opinion. TL is great and if things were all left up to him Oneida would for sure be a well coached and disciplined team but sadly enough they are not.

I look for them to be a better all around team next year.

• 4 weeks later...

First of all his name is May not Mays and if you go to that school you should know, not only what his name is, but what he is doing back.

Coach Jimmy May is a good coach and he is a good teacher. Yes there was the opportunity to stay but he chose to try something else for a while. It appears that he was not happy where he was so he started teaching again.

I would say he would like to coach again because I am sure that he misses it. The only thing wrong is that he can't just say "hey i wanna pick back up where I left off", because it don't work like that. Maybe someday but it won't happen over night.

The Indians do need a couple of new coaches in my opinion. TL is great and if things were all left up to him Oneida would for sure be a well coached and disciplined team but sadly enough they are not.

I look for them to be a better all around team next year.

The word around is that Oneida may be losing Lambert?