Stewart County this week

extremebowhunter

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rebs have a tough week ahead, but Bramlett and the boys of SC are not gonna be a push over. Just ask the <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=590&SportID=3' target='_blank'>Houston Co.</a> Irish and Creekwood Redhawks, they'll tell you the same. Harpeth has a real good team, so that'll definitely spice up that matchup. I won't say who is gonna take, i'll just say to keep an open mind.

Well I think that stewart will beat cheatham this tuesday, but it wont be easy since cheatham has been playing well as of late. As for harpeth they lost to creek wood on a last second shot and then went to fairview and took out there anger with a 40 point win or something like that. Then last night they beat a well rounded page team, but it will depend on the game tuesday night against waverly to determine what the game friday will be like. Hopefully it wont be a waste of time to go there and watch the game, what i mean is stewart killing harpeth.

Guest catfish-hunter

Stewart Co.'s next three games are all at home against the three Cheatham County High Schools.

Cheatham Co.: the Cubs are much improved with Calhoun back in the lineup. If he plays well and Beach and Dansby are on the Cubs are tough to beat. Hoeh and Coker inside are two giants that will make life difficult for the Rebels in the paint.

Harpeth: the Indians are an up and down team. When they play to the level of their opposition they are a team that can be beaten. They have a challenge going on the road and playing Waverly before this game. If Wilson can get his kids to play well, namely Davis, Newton, and Erland, Harpeth is good enough to beat anyone in the district.

Sycamore: the War Eagles played flat throughout the first game between these two teams and I really expected that the entire way. At the time Sycamore had just come off of huge wins against both Cheatham Co. and Harpeth and they also won a tough district game at Creek Wood earlier that week. They were still unbeaten and I personally believe they were looking ahead to the next day when they had to play Goodpasture. Outside of Jesse Moulton's late game heroics the first time around Sycamore shot the basketball poorly against the Rebels. Lohin and Bullard have to play much better this time around and I expect they will go to Dover with REVENGE on their minds.

Well I think that stewart will beat cheatham this tuesday, but it wont be easy since cheatham has been playing well as of late. As for harpeth they lost to creek wood on a last second shot and then went to fairview and took out there anger with a 40 point win or something like that. Then last night they beat a well rounded page team, but it will depend on the game tuesday night against waverly to determine what the game friday will be like. Hopefully it wont be a waste of time to go there and watch the game, what i mean is stewart killing harpeth.

Stewart County is really got there work cut out with 3 difficult teams all back to back cheatham, harpeth, and sycamore. it will be interesting to see the out come of all these games. i think they are capable of winning all of these games, but it will take teamwork and there "A" game.

Nope, it aint his career high. Last season he dropped 45pts in one game....but I dunno if that's his career high either. Anyways...Coach Bramlett and the Rebs took care of business and kept the ball rollin' to remain 1st in District. We expect to see a nice showdown Friday night in Dover at Bill Craig Memorial Gymnasium as Stewart County hosts Harpeth. Great week for district basketball....and next week looks to be even better as the Rebels host Sycamore. Good luck to Bramlett and the boys.

Great Job Coach B. The 4pt. edge moves them to 6-1 in the district, with 2 very crucial and tough games to play within the next week alone. West definitely led the Rebel squad with his 41pt. performance, but don't forget or under-estimate the SC Defense and penetration. You've got good players on this team, but they only fall in the mix of great players in this district. Taking it one game at a time is a nice idea and good aspect to follow. You should never get ahead of yourself, especially with a district title on the line. I look to see a well-pressured game this Friday, and an even more tough & anticipated matchup on the 17th with the War Eagles seeking revenge.

WOW! West took over! Cheatham didn't start taking him serious till the second half and then he still was scoring. Cheatham is definitely improved and is going to be a handful for anyone.

District MVP between him and Moulton are up for grabs next Tuesday!

Great High School Basketball Game!!

What about that Tech? uncalled for?? Wasnt sure...

Stewart Co. beat Cheatham Co. tonight 60-56 and Jake West led the way for the Rebels. West scored 41 points in what I am guessing was a career high.

West played very well which is the usual for him, but that isn't his carrer high when they played montgomery central last year @ homecoming he put up 45 points as the rebels went on to win by double digits. (although it was a close game last night between SC and Cheatham the rebels didn't play good in the middle at all they gave up to many rebounds that they shouldn't have, but now they are looking foward to taking on harpeth at home on friday.)