Wayne vs. Stown in the boro...

Waynefame

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, it was a great game, just a shame that Summertown had the game stolen by the clock keeper in regulation.; You just don't get 3 rebounds and 3 shots in 3 seconds, and the horn still didn't go off until the beginning of OT.

ok summertown did put on one very good fight

but when it comes to being cheated so are plum crazy.

after the ball hit the rim and bounced off in to doyle's hands

( he was in the air as high as he could go) that is when the clock

started , with about 3.3 seconds left, it touched his hand then was on its way

back to the rim then when it bounced off as soon as it touched the rim doyle

got it in the air again and the same thing happened the next time when it

went in. so you get a stop watch, time yourself as you jump in the air

3 times as fast as you can and you will see that you were not cheated, you just

lost a very good game!!!!

Edited by waynecountybball

Right, it was a great game, just a shame that Summertown had the game stolen by the clock keeper in regulation.; You just don't get 3 rebounds and 3 shots in 3 seconds, and the horn still didn't go off until the beginning of OT.

Did you forget Summertown committed two fouls in the last minute with a two possession lead, inclucing an "and 1" on Hammack on a lay up with under 20 seconds left? Other things happen in a basketball game which determines the outcome besides what happens on the last series/play of the game. With that said, Summertown did a great job of stormig back and taking the lead with about two minutes to go in the fourth quarter. Great Game by two very good basketball teams. Klinghard was a man in the second half.

Did you forget Summertown committed two fouls in the last minute with a two possession lead, inclucing an "and 1" on Hammack on a lay up with under 20 seconds left? Other things happen in a basketball game which determines the outcome besides what happens on the last series/play of the game. With that said, Summertown did a great job of stormig back and taking the lead with about two minutes to go in the fourth quarter. Great Game by two very good basketball teams. Klinghard was a man in the second half.

True Klinghard was A man but for some strange reason i don't see any love for Doyle. lets put it this way yes it was a very good game, but if your going to mention players then you need to mention Doyle, and Hammack. As far as it being a good game it was awesome and personally i can't wait till we see Stown again it will be another great game by to awesome teams. :blink:

True Klinghard was A man but for some strange reason i don't see any love for Doyle. lets put it this way yes it was a very good game, but if your going to mention players then you need to mention Doyle, and Hammack. As far as it being a good game it was awesome and personally i can't wait till we see Stown again it will be another great game by to awesome teams. :D

I'll have to agree with this also... :blink: