Shelbyville/Coffee Co.

jrm2x

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think CC is thinking now that they are playing the #1 team in the state for AAA? Everyone thinks that Shelbyville is not as good as we are, but I'll say this....Once you see them in person..they are that good. 2X who is guarding the "other one"? I say that Rowing Rowing down the river will take care of him tonight like he did in practice last year. B)

What do you think CC is thinking now that they are playing the #1 team in the state for AAA? Everyone thinks that Shelbyville is not as good as we are, but I'll say this....Once you see them in person..they are that good. 2X who is guarding the "other one"? I say that Rowing Rowing down the river will take care of him tonight like he did in practice last year. :P

i have no doubt that shelbyville is a great team...that guard duo is almost unstoppable and chandler gross is a man inside...but i thing the red raiders are a tad underrated...and micah will take care of one of the guards ...i think it comes down to who can stop stewart(assuming micah guards twilley)...i think CCHS has a lot to prove in this game so i look for them to come out swinging...hopefully they can carry momentum throughout the whole game

One of the most awkward games i've seen in a long time. Coffee County's unorthodox style of play really makes a good team scratch it's head. Micah didn't have but 12. Stewart had 24 and Twilley had 19. Shelbyville 51 CC 44 in weird one.

i wasnt aware that game was tonight...tough loss for CCHS..but they played on of the better teams in the state close...good luck the rest of the season guys :rolleyes: