Highest Points Per Game in Northeast TN

notjustafan

Who has the highest avg on teams from Northeast TN? i heard crazy rumors that a south greene kid and a university high kid were avg 30 pts per game. haha its one of the many good jokes i have heard recently. I know the south greene kid ( kyle something) only had 14 or 15 against cloudland, so he would have had to score atleast 32+ pts in all other 13 games to avg that high. So lets hear some real facts and avgs around the area????? thanks guys

I never said he was a joke, from what i saw he is a pretty decent player. Not a 25+ scoring player though. I think most of his pts come from just getting so many shots up really. Up at Cloudland i saw the kid shot atleast 30 times and ended with 15 pts. if he hit only half his shots a night or close he should have 30 pts, any player should with that many attempts a night. He even plays PG so he can just skip the middle man and just come straight down and jack it. its crazy.

• 3 weeks later...

I never said he was a joke, from what i saw he is a pretty decent player. Not a 25+ scoring player though. I think most of his pts come from just getting so many shots up really. Up at Cloudland i saw the kid shot atleast 30 times and ended with 15 pts. if he hit only half his shots a night or close he should have 30 pts, any player should with that many attempts a night. He even plays PG so he can just skip the middle man and just come straight down and jack it. its crazy.

For your info, Donahue was playing point guard because the PG was injured. Furthermore, the kid took around 20 shots. Finally, for your info, he is shooting around 50% from the floor. I would have to say that's pretty good. He also averages about 7 boards, 4 steals, and around 7 assists per game. He even plays good defense. Amazing how some people see a guy play one game and jaw him.

Donahue got 29 Friday night against Happy Valley's Box and 1 defense.