Lies about me

coachmasters

Yes I sent text messages. Yes I was concerned because she wasnt at school and had perfect attendance. Yes I made a mistake and crossed the line of a teacher/student relationship. Yes I cared for her like a father. Another mistake. You can criticize all you want, those are the mistakes I made.

The lies start ahen the mother claims the messages were sexual. They were never that. Had they been sexual they would have been on the news. I never ever tried to get her into my car. That is a total lie.

Did I make mistakes? Yes. I hope that all of you out there that are doing all the bashing will stop. Me, My family and my career have been hurt by this. Nothing else happened. I am guilty of having bas judgement and that is it. Believe me I am paying the price. I can no longer be around the sport and the kids that I love.

I want to thak coacht for shutting down the other threads. I wish he would wipe them out all together. In no way am I saying I did nothing wrong I just diddnt do what the media is making it look like I did.

If you don't believe me then please keep it to yourself. My wife wanted to get on here and do this but I told her no, I will do it myself. I love kids and only want to see them reach thier full potential. I crossed the line and I am sorry.

Coat...I hope you will manage this thread as you have done the others.

Personally, I think enough people have had their say. I leave the other threads on here so that fans can read them and hopefully get enough info from both points-of-view to make their own judgments. That way no one should feel compelled to start another thread on this topic. Under those same guidelines, this thread is closed but here for all to read.