Science Hill barely escapes

bballfanx2

What a game in J.C. !!!! S.H. was on an off night and East really played a smart defensive game by staying back with no pressure and packing the middle. Good escape by the toppers, Im sure they will be ready to go.

I'm glad we had the ref's calling for us last night. I think these are the same ref's that called in the Arby's. Can you believe the East coach getting upset over a little call like that at the end of the game. Go ref's, Oh I mean Toppers.

I'm glad we had the ref's calling for us last night. I think these are the same ref's that called in the Arby's. Can you believe the East coach getting upset over a little call like that at the end of the game. Go ref's, Oh I mean Toppers.

Thats bullcrap.... Yes, the refs were completly terrible. Even though we won i still can say those were the worst refs i have ever seen. But if you really watched the game you would have seen that they called more crap on science hill then they did on east. At one time the fouls were like 10 to 2 so i dont see how you say the refs could have helped science hill win. Good teams find a way to win and thats what science hill has been doing lately.

In that picture..... that guy... Hess.... Ummm... I can see his fat jigglin' on his neck and face... that's gross..... You might wanna try n lose fifty pounds..

Hess did play pretty good though, he had like 13. Too bad like 4 or 5 people on the toppers had that many points or more.