McCallie/Christian Heritage

hls210

80 - 76 McCallie.

McCallie had a big first quarter and got up by about 15. CHS came back a little bit and was down by 9 going into the half. McCallie came out and scored 27 in the third and took an 18 or 19 point lead going into the fourth. Once again CHS came back and made it a game. CHS had the ball, down by 4 with about a minute left and missed a three. It was an exciting game.

McCallie made CHS choose their poison. Post players and 3-point shooters for McCallie all played well and CHS couldn't stop both.

With that type of stat, he must be a senior. Has he signed yet, or is he flying under the radar?

I seem to remember reading somewhere that Stephen is going to the Air Force Academy and will play basketball there. Does anyone know if that is correct?

I saw Stephen play some AAU ball this past spring/summer and got to know him a little bit. He was a complete class act and excellent young gentleman. I am glad to see him having such great success on the court.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that Stephen is going to the Air Force Academy and will play basketball there. Does anyone know if that is correct?

I saw Stephen play some AAU ball this past spring/summer and got to know him a little bit. He was a complete class act and excellent young gentleman. I am glad to see him having such great success on the court.

Man, that's good to here! :thumb: Thanks for the info.