Wayne County vs. Zion in the boro....

Waynefame

we play at richland...its hyped up to be a big game since they beat ca....and they play tough at their place....the game you should really see is tuesday at culleoka when we play ca....but the game friday will be a good one

go to my profile...click on find members posts...youll find 1072 posts of knowledge :lol:

yea i have to say i think CA is going to wipe the floor with Cully ;) unless Cully plays very well and CA has a messed up night

we play at richland...its hyped up to be a big game since they beat ca....and they play tough at their place....the game you should really see is tuesday at culleoka when we play ca....but the game friday will be a good one

go to my profile...click on find members posts...youll find 1072 posts of knowledge :thumb:

1072 posts of blabbering stupidity.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Culleoka better beat CA. I don't think Culleoka will have to worry about Wayne County after the way Mt. Pleasant has been playing and will certainly lose to summertown if they decide to beat CA and return to number 1 where they should be. I like Culleoka just fine but I don't see how such a state bound team on any night could lose to CA this year. I dunno, maybe I'm just taking my fustration out b/c I'm still mad that ZCA hasn't produced like I thought they would. :thumb: But I guarantee this if ZCA just happens to meet CA again the results will be different with Zion controlling the game.

Culleoka better beat CA. I don't think Culleoka will have to worry about Wayne County after the way Mt. Pleasant has been playing and will certainly lose to summertown if they decide to beat CA and return to number 1 where they should be. I like Culleoka just fine but I don't see how such a state bound team on any night could lose to CA this year. I dunno, maybe I'm just taking my fustration out b/c I'm still mad that ZCA hasn't produced like I thought they would. :lol: But I guarantee this if ZCA just happens to meet CA again the results will be different with Zion controlling the game.

culleoka was missing a starter and got outplayed no excuses...but it will change this tuesday...promise :thumb:

some ppl just will argue to the death...oregon gives no pity but thy do have sense :blink: ..haha

unlike say....you, i thought you were going to shut up. ok you want truce then fine i'm done with you anyways, i'm tired of arguing with idiots.

Edited by sports is the name of the game