Tri-County Seven - By Sports Edit

krichunaka

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the information. Has she coached before or is she new?

tree, do you think the Landers won't keep it together? If so, why?

Krich, must have been posting at the same time. Thanks for the information. Is she good looking, married, have a boy friend? Just kidding.

YES, she's very beautiful. She's also very sweet; athletic, hard-working.

And I've heard there's a boyfriend. A BIG, STRONG, JEALOUS boyfriend. Those are the worst kind, huh?

And "wisemapletree," I don't think you were putting the Landers down. I was just trying to pick another fight with brutus, 17, GLee - - - gosh, anyone, as long as it's only verbal. :thumb:

GLee, I know several who really don't think any of this is funny.

Guy, No one said anything to you. I was posting to S&R, but thanks anyway :lol: Maybe you can explain why, all of a sudden, some of you people have become so 'touchy' with your feelings becasue I thought there was going to be an on-screen fight? AND, as always, I'll continue to be a fan of our county teams.......if that's ok with you?

Edited by GLee

Not trying to ruffle any feathers. Just some nonserious curious questions. Still think Krich could take the boy friend and with tag team help from Tim Chambers could double team "Daddy Barry".

Krich, believe it or not some things on here are said in just plain fun. May I say once again I would never try to intentionally say something negative about any individual player (reserving the right to talk about coaches though). I respect the hard work, time, dedication they put in to this great sport. Pointing out mistakes made, pointing out weaknesses, giving my unknowledgeable "coaches view" opinion does not mean I am trying to embarasses anyone or make them look bad or even feel bad. If players read this then they must be willing to accept the opinions along with the praise. Quick note to the players: realize that if we all knew as much as we think we know then we wouldn't be on here telling each other we would be somewhere else making millions of dollars telling other what to do.

This is my one time disclaimer that goes for all other post I may make.

Thank you,

Screenandroll

(reserve the right to all talk about osubrutus at any time)

How's that GLee?

I really don't care what or who S & R is speaking as but he was speaking of and that is the problem. I will handle this and I really don't need anyone making excuses for or trying to give hugs. Not the time. But let me tell you something just because its on my mind. My daughter will make it because unlike you fat butt critics who all you have to do is sit on here and critisize and make judgement on the ones that are actually doing it. Dream on fella's you are not going to be coach of the year so get off your rears and uphold those new years resolutions that you can actually achieve (maybe?). She has acheive probably more than you all have anyway! Quit trying to knock the good girls down you really have a problem.

:) a good old mommy spanking to all you boys :lol::lol::angry:

Guy, No one said anything to you. I was posting to S&R, but thanks anyway :angry: Maybe you can explain why, all of a sudden, some of you people have become so 'touchy' with your feelings becasue I thought there was going to be an on-screen fight? AND, as always, I'll continue to be a fan of our county teams.......if that's ok with you?

I normally agree with your thoughts about the game of bball but when it comes to talking about a childs build or looks then your are on the wrong course.

Do you have a daughter??

Has your daughter come home crying because someone called her fat??

Do you have to worry because she might start starving herself to make others happy?

If you haven't experienced these things then you dont' know what its like.

Now if you said something about her layup or her three point shot then it wouldn't bother me.

Now lets say something positive about the girl ~ She plays all five positions ~ she is not selfish ~ has carried a 4.0 since kindergarten ~ she is a very good christian ~ Is a very forgiving person and plans and will become an orthopidic surgeon so as the saying goes I may be fat but your ugly and I can diet :lol:

Last thing I say about this on here now let get on to bball.

I do believe that it is really going to be great bball come torn time

just look at last year ~ Lady Rangers were #1 in the state and where did that get them? Things change at that point so make sure you get to as many games as you can cause they are going to be barn burners. Good Day

How's that GLee?

Don't be jealous because the Buckeyes are The Sporting News' "Way to Early" # 1 ranked team!!!

I'll be coaching the middle school baseball soon and you can take your shots from the outside!!!! Most will be misses if you are not Cameron Crapps, Jessica Lunceford, Lacey Oliver or I'm sure I missed one or two outside bombers!! HA!

I normally agree with your thoughts about the game of bball but when it comes to talking about a childs build or looks then your are on the wrong course.

Do you have a daughter??

Has your daughter come home crying because someone called her fat??

Do you have to worry because she might start starving herself to make others happy?

If you haven't experienced these things then you dont' know what its like.

Now if you said something about her layup or her three point shot then it wouldn't bother me.

Now lets say something positive about the girl ~ She plays all five positions ~ she is not selfish ~ has carried a 4.0 since kindergarten ~ she is a very good christian ~ Is a very forgiving person and plans and will become an orthopidic surgeon so as the saying goes I may be fat but your ugly and I can diet :angry:

Last thing I say about this on here now let get on to bball.

I do believe that it is really going to be great bball come torn time

just look at last year ~ Lady Rangers were #1 in the state and where did that get them? Things change at that point so make sure you get to as many games as you can cause they are going to be barn burners. Good Day

GOSH........maybe you would like to point out where I made any comments at all that make fun of anyone???

As far as kids, I have boys (they have feelings too) and have my hands full with them so I really don't get in to others problems. I do spend several months a year giving time to kids....alot of time. Maybe you should take care of your 'problems' and I'll take care of mine. I'm still trying to figure out where I offended anyone on here??? Maybe you are thinking of someone else? And no, I'm not ugly and if I were, it wouldn't be a subject on here. You're lost.........and what's bad, I feel sorry for you, but you have the wrong guy.

***EDIT**** I must confess........I did come down on the Betsy football coaches, but they earned it.

Edited by GLee

How's that GLee?

Don't be jealous because the Buckeyes are The Sporting News' "Way to Early" # 1 ranked team!!!

I'll be coaching the middle school baseball soon and you can take your shots from the outside!!!! Most will be misses if you are not Cameron Crapps, Jessica Lunceford, Lacey Oliver or I'm sure I missed one or two outside bombers!! HA!

Finally a 'baseball brother'.

Brutus, I broke the golden rule......I argued with a woman but only because of being falsely accused. Guess I'll have aquire CF's services. :angry: 'Guru' no more ;)

Guy, No one said anything to you. I was posting to S&R, but thanks anyway :angry: Maybe you can explain why, all of a sudden, some of you people have become so 'touchy' with your feelings becasue I thought there was going to be an on-screen fight? AND, as always, I'll continue to be a fan of our county teams.......if that's ok with you?

Maybe because you were making fun of and pouring salt on the wounds???

Please don't feel sorry for me I can and will take care of myself. The only problem I have is people who have to put down kids who are trying to do their best at what they are doing and make it at the same time.

Don't need to tell me about putting in time with kids been there dont that and am still doing it.

Yes boys do have feelings too so you must understand the teen years and how touchy they are.

If you thought I was calling you ugly I am sorry I was just quoting a quote!

Maybe because you were making fun of and pouring salt on the wounds???

If you thought I was calling you ugly I am sorry I was just quoting a quote!

I think I was pouring salt on S&R's wounds and I was just kidding you back on the 'ugly' thing. I ain't too pretty. You can see my kids on www.riverdogsbb.com

I'm all for the kids and have made fun of no one. Check the thread, i'm reasonably clean. PEACE!!

Edited by GLee