Grace - McCallie II

heb12:2

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy this topic sure was a hit. Well, I'll bring it back to the front page.

Who knows with this game. McCallie has proven to me that they are better than I thought they would be. They are a tough team. Yeah, they could win. But I think Grace will win. For Grace to lose it would take at least one of these to happen:

Eldridge break his arms..Excuse me, his legs as well cause I swear he could still find a way to shoot the ball.

Jeffrey Smith to miss everything

Van Horn to foul out early in the game

Or Carter get injured

So, I am going with Grace in this one. I mean, if Grace plays great and McCallie beats them, then I will give major props to McCallie.

But I would bet $10 that Grace will win by 5+.

Boy this topic sure was a hit. Well, I'll bring it back to the front page.

Who knows with this game. McCallie has proven to me that they are better than I thought they would be. They are a tough team. Yeah, they could win. But I think Grace will win. For Grace to lose it would take at least one of these to happen:

Eldridge break his arms..Excuse me, his legs as well cause I swear he could still find a way to shoot the ball.

Jeffrey Smith to miss everything

Van Horn to foul out early in the game

Or Carter get injured

So, I am going with Grace in this one. I mean, if Grace plays great and McCallie beats them, then I will give major props to McCallie.

But I would bet $10 that Grace will win by 5+.

Well put...Davis will be able to get his shot off NO MATTER WHAT you do to him, forcing bad shots is your only hope. As for Jeffrey he has been a much greater scoring threat this year in my opinion and if he continues to will contribute greatly on davis's off nights. With Van Horn's leadership and Carters defensive presence i see Grace winning by 10, however dont count McCallie out...

yeah -- they don't need Van Horn.

I wouldn't say that they don't need him. I just believe they can still do what they need to do without him in this game. To say he is what makes Grace moves, well I don't know about that. People say that he pulls them together and makes them a team. But to me, it is like I can never remember anything he did in a game. I am not saying he messes up or does bad. I just never remember him playing. I didn't even know he fouled out against Temple.

I wouldn't say that they don't need him. I just believe they can still do what they need to do without him in this game. To say he is what makes Grace moves, well I don't know about that. People say that he pulls them together and makes them a team. But to me, it is like I can never remember anything he did in a game. I am not saying he messes up or does bad. I just never remember him playing. I didn't even know he fouled out against Temple.

You obviously weren't at the Temple game Friday night when he took over. It was definite oweange.

You obviously weren't at the Temple game Friday night when he took over. It was definite oweange.

actually he was. good call though.

he is a good player and all and had some pretty good drives and jump shots, but he isnt as big of factor as Eldridge or maybe even Smith. At the end of the game who had the ball? I know Van Horn was fouled out but even if he was in there who is gonna have the last shot? Eldridge.

You talk about ownage...he wasn't in the game for overtime. So how did he have "ownage"?

Edited by ILoveLamp5

actually he was. good call though.

he is a good player and all and had some pretty good drives and jump shots, but he isnt as big of factor as Eldridge or maybe even Smith. At the end of the game who had the ball? I know Van Horn was fouled out but even if he was in there who is gonna have the last shot? Eldridge.

You talk about ownage...he wasn't in the game for overtime. So how did he have "ownage"?

He isnt as big a factor as eldridge or maybe smith? wow. Eldridge does provide a large part of the offense. But that shows you truely lack a bit of basketball knowledge. First of all offense is only half of the game and nick is graces best defend other than maybe carter. And yes nick did foul out and gets in foul trouble but his 5th foul was when grace had to foul at the end of the game and his 4th was diving after a loose ball (awful call). He is a very big factor in Graces game. Also dont forget he rebounds better than maybe any guard in the city.